That's what I was thinking, for struggling there are a lot of growers that would be happy to struggle that way.

Yes indeed! Maybe need to struggle just a bit more :funny:

I am just trying to be like Jingo when I grow up. Need tall perfection. :pass:

The BNC is going to be great it is buds all the way down the stem the forum stomper was just to abused to reach her potential.

I am just trying to be like Jingo when I grow up. Need tall perfection. :pass:

The BNC is going to be great it is buds all the way down the stem the forum stomper was just to abused to reach her potential.

I think my feelings are hurt, dont wanna be like me :dammit:

I think my feelings are hurt, dont wanna be like me :dammit:

Well put myself in a tough spot on that post I suppose. :face: I don't think I can dig myself out of that hole. :pass:Needless to say it would be an honor to have either of your skills when I grow up! (is it working?)

Well put myself in a tough spot on that post I suppose. :face: I don't think I can dig myself out of that hole. :pass:Needless to say it would be an honor to have either of your skills when I grow up! (is it working?)

I could act like my wife does and give you the silent treatment. .....

But I wont, jingo is a much better grower than me! I just couldn't resist. I'm feeling frisky since I finally have a good grow going after several not so good. :d5:

:smokeout:.....

@wwwillie --- GO used to have an all carbonate based Ca-Mg, but it's changed to a part nitrate one, but still only 1-0-0,....CaMg+,.... but the Herc' might be even better,... mainly, it's the free Ca++ that's hard to get to the plant, w/o the carbonate tying it up, or if it's not chelated, it can react and lock up with something else I believe,... You know, this is one of those cases where the symptoms could pass for P defc. too my friend, I see significant overlap sometimes between their symptoms at Sick Bay,,.... if it's possible, maybe slip a taste of Explode in there and see if it help halt it,... are the lights closer than should be? That could be a contributing factor on these big Amazon girls!

Morning my friend! Thanks @Waira some good points.
I’ve been using the Explode at recommended levels. The bloom is 5-2-6 so lots of N there, add the Cal Mag product at 2-0-0 and that’s way overboard on the N for this point in the cycle. My usual grow includes MammothP but again with the salt based, I’m unclear. I’ve been able with the Ca based NTFG to fine tune and feed the herd certain things to help with this.
I used the GO CalMag+ I think it was called. Not very effective, perhaps why they changed it. Im going to try the Demeter’s. Hers what the owner says about it. Quite interesting.
Demeter's Destiny is the non-nitrate answer to Cal/mag deficiency (along with using Herculean Harvest). There is no magnesium in this product. This is a calcium phosphate. An unbonded liquid calcium, digested from milk products. We use an organic acid to digest the calcium molecules, and the residual chelation materials in the Demeter’s are designed to react with coir fiber and peat moss, extracting natural forms of magnesium and potassium from the medium through chelation. Potting soils are chock full of magnesium, whether it’s a stone meal, glacial rock dust, gypsum etc. Coco fiber can contain up to 40% magnesium. When used as a soil drench, Demeter’s Destiny is bonding to the coir and peat in your soil mix. The microbes are digesting the now bonded calcium and pooping out the magnesium and potassium, making it plant available, where it is now absorbed by the plant in non-metal form. It is very effective as long as there is minimal salt present in the root zone. If the salt level builds up around the roots' stomata, the plants ability to naturally extract calcium and magnesium from the coir fiber is hindered. Generally, this can be remedied by initiating a Herculean Harvest flush/reset because your ppm’s are likely too high in the soil and the calcium is not being accessed through the root zone. This calcium flush will tie up excess salts and turn them into organic compounds that can then be broken down by a microbial field so that the plant can access them again. Follow that up with a higher dose of Demeter’s Destiny to adhere to the coco and peat and allow the microbes to make magnesium and potassium available to the plant again. This is the second biggest selling product, next to Herculean Harvest. I run Demeter’s all the way through up until the last 10 days because it keeps that magnesium flowing, without that hay tasting burn in the end product. The bowl should go out after lighting it, and if it just keeps burning, there is an abundance of magnesium in your final product. This is the one product that many people running other lines (such as Advanced Nutrients, General Hydroponics, Botanicare, House and Garden, Cyco) usually add to their regimen for a nitrate free calcium boost.

Sounds good doesn’t it. Notice how he claims it hits all the bases, Ca, Mg, K. No N!
Oh and yes very close to intense lights. Both visible and the weird spectrum of the death wand. These plants, I did not expect it at all. Not to mention I like to grow “au natural” on new strains, observe their growth habit and structure because I find it fascinating. So with little to no training they got tall, like, 6’2” for the dark pheno . Yikes! What’s amazing is the branches of the first four nodes could be an entire plant and I’d be delighted. I mean it looks like if you cut the branch off the plant and stuck it in a pot it would look just like a nice big tree all by itself.
I’m rambling so I’ll go find some pictures to,post,
Peace,

Last edited:
Picture post!
They are really 6’2” I’m that tall!
c3ae8b0fd6cf644fb9e426894cb1aed8.jpg

The. Main cola is astounding.
cf62e10fbcbe026b1a54817566128cfd.jpg

For reference.
a30a3a7dfb2194e401916e03f23ffed1.jpg

Need some more cleaning but nice and healthy under here.
ac5f4a1a0ccbafe16b8783b874f3c15c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

:smoking: ...yeah, I agree, there's a lot of N going is altogether, and not enough P, IMO,... a bad combo potentially for bud building! I don't get some of the numbers on certain nute lines, like that "Bloom",...unless when used as part of the entire line-up, and a better balance of NPK, secondary and micro's is made when it's all slapped together....:shrug: ...Alone, with that ratio, the Bloom would be a disaster for blooming at least that's what I think intuitively....
NFTG line is interesting, and I just may try their sample pack offering! I think it'll help boost what you need mate, coz there's no "fixing" their size and light proximity! :rofl: ...I do see the tops better now, and I'd say that Ca defc. and light stress,... So, the Demeter's is a good choice for tackling this, Ca and phosphate- :greenthumb:
Noted on the CaMg+,... I wonder if that's why the recent formula change happened,....
:crying: I like the slightly alarmed look in the pic 3-W's! ...sure would be butt-clenching a bit myself- :eek1: :rofl: .... pray that stretch is more or less done,... bro' when did they go into bloom officially, and when did first presex show?

Picture post!
They are really 6’2” I’m that tall!
c3ae8b0fd6cf644fb9e426894cb1aed8.jpg

The. Main cola is astounding.
cf62e10fbcbe026b1a54817566128cfd.jpg

For reference.
a30a3a7dfb2194e401916e03f23ffed1.jpg

Need some more cleaning but nice and healthy under here.
ac5f4a1a0ccbafe16b8783b874f3c15c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Holy shit man! That is one wicked main cola. Great job

Back