Hey Now!
Update time!!
Feeding Bloom for the Alf#5 girls in two tents and Grow in the other with the Short Stuff testers. I’ll be switching to Bloom there shortly. Feeding Bloom at max, 3ml / L and everything else at recommended level for soil at the appropriate week. I’m adding Cal Mag above the recommended rate and they finally seem happy there. Going through about 22 gallons of feed water a week currently.

The Big girls, Alf#5
ed030e371354526ae31a5088f89c27fa.jpg

Chair for reference
582dd8d2e5db64141354b25f9f5c8a2b.jpg

The twins. Crazy they were planted at the same time as the big girls.
16662bb4561b341d8c58260a9f8f464d.jpg

Then there’s this tentfull coming along nicely.
2c2a198afa814985ec2862d2a42c2f18.jpg

Fast buds...west coast og...2 weeks above ground...first 1/4 nutes...Dutchpro (blue tape) - Mills comparison grow....all pots are coco perlite mix...black pots have Harvest Gold Silica added....both nute brands in 2 diff soil mix

2CF49A61-4A9E-426E-B382-250560E48B72.jpeg

Update day 62 / 8th week of flower
The Dark Devils are estimated at 65 days to finish and I may chop them Sunday if the present swell ends. Now, they are really packing them on. Explode is rightly named.
Last feed was 2 ML A & B, 1.5 ml Explode and 1.5 ml Cal/Mag.

Dark Devil 1
full

Dark Devil 2
full
Cream Mandarin
full

My plan was to drop 6 more of the same seed batch and since the small pots gave me small plants this time, I changed the program and ordered some generic brand 3 gal.smart pot clones, They sent 5 gallon instead so I'm playing it safe and dropping 4.
I also went to the farm for a couple more 40 lb.sacks of worm compost to start fresh.
Time to rehang the mylar which is sagging on the tacks.

The grow.
full

:toke:

Update day 62 / 8th week of flower
The Dark Devils are estimated at 65 days to finish and I may chop them Sunday if the present swell ends. Now, they are really packing them on. Explode is rightly named.
Last feed was 2 ML A & B, 1.5 ml Explode and 1.5 ml Cal/Mag.

Dark Devil 1
full

Dark Devil 2
full
Cream Mandarin
full

My plan was to drop 6 more of the same seed batch and since the small pots gave me small plants this time, I changed the program and ordered some generic brand 3 gal.smart pot clones, They sent 5 gallon instead so I'm playing it safe and dropping 4.
I also went to the farm for a couple more 40 lb.sacks of worm compost to start fresh.
Time to rehang the mylar which is sagging on the tacks.

The grow.
full

:toke:

Those look fantastic! Great job. Explode exploded the buds

Day 40

70 ml si
200 ml A+B bloom
100 ml TR
30 gallons r/o water

Will use explode next week

So it's now day 40 and the plants are looking pretty healthy. I still haven't used any cal-mag and I haven't seen any reason to do so. My plants are a bit smaller than usual and possibly a little further along than is typical for me, I'm not sure if that would be a result in my early stunting or not.

I find that I am keeping my new trend mixes a bit light in the plants hurt more than happy with it. I haven't had a lot of luck on auto water this time around and the plants in the larger pots are doing almost as well as those on auto water.

The Frisian Dew is showing some color now.
0da447080d4c759e3e42b3db3d080113.jpg
a72cb7408a159e44e02a7153875072e1.jpg

Day 40

70 ml si
200 ml A+B bloom
100 ml TR
30 gallons r/o water

Will use explode next week

So it's now day 40 and the plants are looking pretty healthy. I still haven't used any cal-mag and I haven't seen any reason to do so. My plants are a bit smaller than usual and possibly a little further along than is typical for me, I'm not sure if that would be a result in my early stunting or not.

I find that I am keeping my new trend mixes a bit light in the plants hurt more than happy with it. I haven't had a lot of luck on auto water this time around and the plants in the larger pots are doing almost as well as those on auto water.

The Frisian Dew is showing some color now.
0da447080d4c759e3e42b3db3d080113.jpg
a72cb7408a159e44e02a7153875072e1.jpg
we both getting same issues sorta, the problem for me it's hard to correct issues with a res vs when i used hand feed..the doses I'm making up would work if they were used at once, but more or less only keeping things at bay kinda since it takes time for feed get from res to pots and the way them pots use up feed is different then I'm used too...This more or less a learning curve for me...I was used to 3part base nutes and now working with 2part, I know next time to start with calmag right out of the gate, so I don't end up chasing my tail Like i been... I was trying do this test correctly using just the DutchPro, But I find it Very Clear Calmag is still very much needed.. I feel I owe DutchPro a better test, I think on my next I will run hand fed pot & autopots and see which works better for me and which I can get best results, I know he also asked me if I would do a side by side against my 3part and I'm gonna also give him that test, not sure when I will get to them ones.. Like you I was going very light with my nutrients and have since been trying to up them doses so my plants have a little better color by time I go into flower which won't be to-too long here..I'm really worried if I don't I'm gonna have a hell of a time come flower time...Nothing worse then constantly chasing your tail and that's all I been doing......I know it's not me though, I'm certain when i'm making my doses they would work if were being used at once but time it takes get from res to actually being used in autopots makes it so that dose is no-longer effective...I really bumped my doses up yesterday, on sat that new feed should be showing and many issues should start being better controlled...I also been having issue after issue, everything is breaking down on me first my led then several floods,my repeater also died when i went to start using extraction, so I had buy a new one this time I got a titian Recycler/repeater I should just got this brand the first time instead of the cheap ass Century one I had gotten for only 2$ less that wasn't no savings really since I ended up having buy a new one anyways...Nothing has gone right for me since the start of this... trying get my feed dialed in with autopots & using 2part nutrients also been a learning curve, Kinda a big one at that since you need plan out in your head as to what you think the plants will do, 10-15 days out on a feed your making today... You know they will want much more 10-15 days out but maybe at that time a dose at that amount may be too much... The other issue has been ph fluctuations & separation & settling from Nutrients, I added a sub pump to res so hopefully that keeps things mixed well and hopefully ph a bit more stable that it has been...
See what I been getting in my trays? I hope now I have this resolved and many other issues too...
IMG_7753.JPG

we both getting same issues sorta, the problem for me it's hard to correct issues with a res vs when i used hand feed..the doses I'm making up would work if they were used at once, but more or less only keeping things at bay kinda since it takes time for feed get from res to pots and the way them pots use up feed is different then I'm used too...This more or less a learning curve for me...I was used to 3part base nutes and now working with 2part, I know next time to start with calmag right out of the gate, so I don't end up chasing my tail Like i been... I was trying do this test correctly using just the DutchPro, But I find it Very Clear Calmag is still very much needed.. I feel I owe DutchPro a better test, I think on my next I will run hand fed pot & autopots and see which works better for me and which I can get best results, I know he also asked me if I would do a side by side against my 3part and I'm gonna also give him that test, not sure when I will get to them ones.. Like you I was going very light with my nutrients and have since been trying to up them doses so my plants have a little better color by time I go into flower which won't be to-too long here..I'm really worried if I don't I'm gonna have a hell of a time come flower time...Nothing worse then constantly chasing your tail and that's all I been doing......I know it's not me though, I'm certain when i'm making my doses they would work if were being used at once but time it takes get from res to actually being used in autopots makes it so that dose is no-longer effective...I really bumped my doses up yesterday, on sat that new feed should be showing and many issues should start being better controlled...I also been having issue after issue, everything is breaking down on me first my led then several floods,my repeater also died when i went to start using extraction, so I had buy a new one this time I got a titian Recycler/repeater I should just got this brand the first time instead of the cheap ass Century one I had gotten for only 2$ less that wasn't no savings really since I ended up having buy a new one anyways...Nothing has gone right for me since the start of this... trying get my feed dialed in with autopots & using 2part nutrients also been a learning curve, Kinda a big one at that since you need plan out in your head as to what you think the plants will do, 10-15 days out on a feed your making today... You know they will want much more 10-15 days out but maybe at that time a dose at that amount may be too much... The other issue has been ph fluctuations & separation & settling from Nutrients, I added a sub pump to res so hopefully that keeps things mixed well and hopefully ph a bit more stable that it has been...
See what I been getting in my trays? I hope now I have this resolved and many other issues too...View attachment 968500
Yeah I'm curious to see how my next grow with these nutrients does also. I want to see if they go into bloom quicker than if I'm using general hydroponics, it seems that way to me. That would be desirable to me, most of the times I'm unhappy with my plants getting too large.

I had some odd colors back about a week and a half ago that I thought were going to cause me to use Cal Mag. But honestly the plants are all looking a nice Healthy Green now and I haven't used a bit of Cal Mag so far.

That separation in your Reservoir is kind of strange it must be because you're nutrients recirculate from the auto pots?

Back