Outdoor Purple Rains summer 2012

Thanks gt.
They are so purple that I were wondering if I have mess up the labels, but the smell didnt leave any room for mistake. Wery distictive DG oudor.
I hoped some sweeter aroma from PM but instead it seems they will need looong cure to be pleasant.

Brief up date.

PM (sog) day91
scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

DG day 117

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

MM day 91

scaled.php

scaled.php

AAH day 91

scaled.php

scaled.php

Last edited by a moderator:
There looking good man hope the weather holds up. love that purple

Thanks grownbitchz and smax. I'll keep my fingers crossed for the weather.This summer have been so cold and rainy. :help: Lots of mold issues. :(

Here's some pics 3.8.2012

PM (sog)
scaled.php

DG
scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

These two girls and one male have been neglected from the transplant so my hopes weren't high.
scaled.php

scaled.php

They were healthy and full of seeds. Not a single leaf or galyx had any mold.
MM
scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

MM seeds
scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

AAH
scaled.php

Lots of mold issues. :(

Love your grow. I have been worried about mould :( and have been spraying with Neem repel http://www.3ch.co.uk/plant-aid/pest-control/neem-repel/prod_92.html

It has been brilliant!:thumbs:

We have had rain on 75% of all days this summer. No pests at all, no mould and the slugs hate it. It also stops 80% of the smell (important to me as it is a town garden grow) and is 100% organic. I spray every 10 days at ½ strength up in till 7 days from the chop and have had no taste issues at all.

Thanks NewBe.
I have sprayed them once with neem oil because they had some pests, but I didn't know neem also helps preventing mold. Good to know.:thumbs:

Awesome Purple, the plot looks gooooood! :smokebuds: +rep

Thanks Kindred.
I had to carry almost all the grow medium there because the soil is mostly clay there. Otherwise great place. Following years I'll just going to mix some organic ferts and kompost there no more heavy soil bags.

Back