Outdoor Purple Rains summer 2012

No. There's no rattlers here it's a large viper.
Poisonous though.

oh a viper... thats just sooooo much better... :lol:

I've heard they are very aggresive as snakes go... as well as cottonmouths..
I hear cottonmouths are super super aggresive... like will go after you in the water... ughhh... hate snakes... so damn quiet and camoed...
here we have diamond back rattlers in the hills and ridges and rocky stuff... i prefer them... they arn you at least...

and copperheads... copperheads are super poisonous... havent had any be very aggresive... but hope i never do... almost sat on a 4 footer at a beahc one day.... scared the crap outta me!

I actually find these serpents fascinating. I saw also a large grass snake that pretend to be viper did the same warning signals and even fake attack, but when It realized I'm not buying that it played dead and excrete some bad smell. :crying: It was hilarious it oppened its mouth wide and put its tongue out of the side of its mouth and turn to its back. :no: :crying:

Snakes are awesome I used to play with them as a boy. Cottonmouths are nasty and are found everywhere around here. Awesome plants Purple Rain :smokebuds:

ughhh... hate snakes... so damn quiet and camoed...
!
That's the way I rol in the bushes to. Silent ,camoed and fast and it's a reason why I come across whit so much of a wild life. I hope I'll never ambush a bear:no:. Last time I run into a baby badger but gottaway befor its mama come along.:D I could have touch it before it notised me.

Looking good, I like the bark round the pot idea. Gonna have to employ that next year! Were the snake's eyes a blueish tint? When they get close to molting they can get a bit testy.

I didnt notice any loose skin or cloudynes in its eyes. This viper got clear boody red eyes.

Up date.
PM x DG day 75

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

PM (sog) day 49
scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Snails have been feasting here. :cuss:

AAH day 49
scaled.php

Litle more lst

DG day 75
scaled.php

Last weeks bondage have done its job to this sativa looking girl.

MM day 49
scaled.php

Nice update purple rain, love the close ups on the purple buds :wiz:

Back