Indoor Puff Puff Pat's 2nd Grow - Mephisto SLxSB and Rocbud Inc Grape Rolex

No worries, I'll make sure to tag everyone I can remember. Looks like I may have to set up the 2*2 again to start the next run. I got my SP-250 on Sunday, but no grow tent. I was worried that FedEx lost the tent, so I sent Mars Hydro an email yesterday. Turns out that the tent is on backorder until late May. @MarshydroTina I mentioned this in my reply to Kelly, but you might want to talk to you development team/management team about adding in an alert on the "Orders" screen to indicate if an item is backordered, it'll probably cut down on support requests when something like this comes up.

I only bring this up since one of my job duties is triaging support requests for a cloud software company, and I know from experience that a couple of hours to code in and deploy a notification can save hundreds of hours of support time a year, even in small companies.

Either way, it's not a big deal for me, I can always start the seeds in the 2*2 when the get here, and then move them on to the bigger tent when it gets here. It's still kinda sad seeing that new SP-250 staring at me forlornly wanting a home, lol!

No worries, I'll make sure to tag everyone I can remember. Looks like I may have to set up the 2*2 again to start the next run. I got my SP-250 on Sunday, but no grow tent. I was worried that FedEx lost the tent, so I sent Mars Hydro an email yesterday. Turns out that the tent is on backorder until late May. @MarshydroTina I mentioned this in my reply to Kelly, but you might want to talk to you development team/management team about adding in an alert on the "Orders" screen to indicate if an item is backordered, it'll probably cut down on support requests when something like this comes up.

I only bring this up since one of my job duties is triaging support requests for a cloud software company, and I know from experience that a couple of hours to code in and deploy a notification can save hundreds of hours of support time a year, even in small companies.

Either way, it's not a big deal for me, I can always start the seeds in the 2*2 when the get here, and then move them on to the bigger tent when it gets here. It's still kinda sad seeing that new SP-250 staring at me forlornly wanting a home, lol!

Sorry for this. Right now, with demands increasing, almost everything sold out in USA, only have 70*70*160 tent available in USA. New 2*4 will arrive to USA near May 25th. :crying:

Back