Indoor Prism Lighting Science CMH Test grow - 2018

Here is my friends build, mine will be very similar... it's so strange I'm seeing a picture of unit I only seen in my head... I found about this today, kinda strange how we both have same exact design in mind...
View attachment 885224
im impressed mate.....so space saving too, hardly any floor space took up:bow::bow:

dude i have never even done a dab!:crying:.....although I once grew a Purple Ayahuasca photo by Barneys Farm and I pressed about a 2g -ish bud with my girlfriend's hair straighteners..:bow:...so much resin dude, it squirted off the paper lol.....broke the straighteners tho':crying:
lesson learned:crying::pass:
wow, really never done a dab? I been doing iso/everclear dabs then I started recently pressing and I'd like try that a little more, I pressed with hair straightener in-between vise, hahahaha... I had very decent return but was truly a pain in the ass and can only do small amounts will take 3 lifetimes to make any real product...oh btw, make sure if ya ever do press, make sure to get parchment that has silicon ... most of name brands do not have that on there parchment and will make very difficult at best to get your dab off it. I get this organic parchment... It has totally different texture then the others so just beware of that.. many people probably not even realize that.

Last edited:
wow, really never done a dab? I been doing iso/everclear dabs then I started recently pressing and I'd like try that a little more, I pressed with hair straightener in-between vise, hahahaha... I had very decent return but was truly a pain in the ass and can only do small amounts will take 3 lifetimes to make any real product...oh btw, make sure if ya ever do press, make sure to get parchment that has silicon ... most of name brands do not have that on there parchment and will make very difficult at best to get your dab off it.
cant get everclear here and its pricey to ship dude......i didnt know you could do it with iso?.....straighteners are a ball ache lol....i need a rig to get started first dont I?

cant get everclear here and its pricey to ship dude......i didnt know you could do it with iso?.....straighteners are a ball ache lol....i need a rig to get started first dont I?
rig or vape, yes

ohh your in one of the states that don't sell everclear? that blows! yeah bro you can use iso 91% that is the one I use. I really only use everclear if I plan to use orally since you can't use iso in capsules or anything... Iso so simple also, I freeze both iso & material I'm using over-night or longer... then when am ready pour iso over material cap and shake for about 1min, have your filters setup and strain, then restrain until it's perfectly clean, no sediment....then put into a pyrex bowl pan that your able to scrape... put a fan blowing on that over-night, have it exhaust out window or do in safe area.. but the fumes are really not much doing that way... I not add any heat. just fan over-night and next day scrape into pile on parchment , put in oven (160degree) for just few mins until it becomes pliable ..and smoke & enjoy!

Last edited:
ohh your in one of the states that don't sell everclear? that blows! yeah bro you can use iso 91% that is the one I use. I really only use everclear if I plan to use orally since you can't use iso in capsules or anything... Iso so simple also, I freeze both iso & material I'm using over-night or longer... then when am ready pour iso over material cap and shake for about 1min, have your filters setup and strain, then restrain until it's perfectly clean, no sediment....then put into a pyrex bowl pan that your able to scrape... put a fan blowing on that over-night, have it exhaust out window or do in safe area.. but the fumes are really not much doing that way... I not add any heat. just fan over-night and next day scrape into pile on parchment , put in oven (160degree) for just few mins until it becomes pliable ..and smoke & enjoy!
im in U.K dude.......i can get iso here.....maybe i will try one day :thumbsup:

:thanks::thanks:

time for a update on both my prism lighting science 315w cmh light grows both in super soil

still trying to get used to watering at night at not in the morning its a bit of a adjustment but its all good just got done watering all my plants in my tent and my closet grow they all got plain water

I left the scrog alone and did some lst on my photo plant in my closet grow just to the 4 main tops to help get it a bit wider and open it up a bit

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator and was bubbled for 24+ hours

the plants in my grow tent are under a prism lighting science 315w cmh are

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day [HASHTAG]#46[/HASHTAG] from sprout and day [HASHTAG]#39[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#46[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#39[/HASHTAG] from sprout

the single photo plant in the closet under a prism lighting science 315w cmh is

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] of flower

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
Screenshot-2018-3-31 Pulse App (0).png
Screenshot-2018-3-31 Pulse App(1).png
Screenshot-2018-3-31 Pulse App(2).png
Screenshot-2018-3-31 Pulse App(3).png

time for a update on both my prism lighting science 315w cmh light grows both in super soil

still trying to get used to watering at night at not in the morning its a bit of a adjustment but its all good just got done watering all my plants in my tent and my closet grow they all got plain water

I left the scrog alone and did some lst on my photo plant in my closet grow just to the 4 main tops to help get it a bit wider and open it up a bit

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator and was bubbled for 24+ hours

the plants in my grow tent are under a prism lighting science 315w cmh are

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day [HASHTAG]#46[/HASHTAG] from sprout and day [HASHTAG]#39[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#46[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#39[/HASHTAG] from sprout

the single photo plant in the closet under a prism lighting science 315w cmh is

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] of flower

View attachment 885590 View attachment 885591 View attachment 885592 View attachment 885593 View attachment 885594 View attachment 885595 View attachment 885596 View attachment 885597 View attachment 885598 View attachment 885599 View attachment 885600 View attachment 885601
dude im impressed with your scrog(+solo)for only 315w.......seems to be doing a good job:bow:

im in U.K dude.......i can get iso here.....maybe i will try one day :thumbsup:
yes I figured you were in UK, Yeah even if ya could get it sent the shipping costs wouldn't be worth it... I know there is something else, I forget name off top of my head, but I will pm ya when I think of it.. That they sell on ebay am not sure if it's shipped to there for a reasonable price or not, but wouldn't hurt to check. I'll find name sometime today for ya.

Back