Dragon Meds Portal Bud Blast

Okay, on to the pics...

First, here's a slight bit of claw from yesterday that I referenced earlier. It's mild but shows me I'm out near that edge somewhere. I do believe it was the em1 inoculation that pushed them this direction, but mild so not going to be concerned.

20161001_170048.jpg
20161001_170124.jpg

Here's today, day 32

20161002_132604.jpg
20161002_132659.jpg
20161002_132714.jpg
20161002_132727.jpg
20161002_132933.jpg
20161002_132832.jpg

So basically looking nice. Amber starting to stretch out and lift some, that's good to see. Rainbow Moonstone in the middle is going to be good size. Fairy Frost on the left has nice some nice fat fans down below, but breaking the main stalk did trip her up a bit, I thought she'd still be ahead of RM otherwise, but all the plants are growing now at a good rate as they pre-flower.

Thanks for looking in :pass:

Been removing a few lower nodes on each plant every other day or so. Busy in there, a lot of leaf tucking. I did remove a couple fans from each plant today as well--I will deflate a little here and there but I take it slow and I'm not obsessed about the yield or performance so I'm not hyper about doing this but it can be done, just mostly tucking and enjoying the show.
:bong:

yeah man LOL i got a similar situation, I used a hotter auto ,mix of my soil make and added some life cube and # 1 and some triple castings. stuff is crazy rich,so Im hopi ng for the best LOL your look really really nice,they should explode on you soon man:D

Did you save any leaf to try and juice? Theyare looking fantastic

@Eyes on Fire yeah man, the explosion is incoming I think. Well, hoping so, you know. Lol.

One thing on that I'm maybe noticing--I grow under 24hr light. In the gbd video interview which is posted on the site, he made reference to that flowering is delayed when grown under 24hr light. I haven't grown enough autos to really know that as fact, but I tend to suspect this is true...comparing with other auto growers by days of growth, I often see other plants are already set flowering by day 32, whereas mine take longer to trigger and stretch, but ultimately look to be good size plants. I dunno, could be the case, but here they go. Amber I know is a 2' average height plant so I don't expect a monster out of her per se, but the RM and FF have the look of big plants to come, pity I damaged the FF stalk or it'd be bigger today...

@Dudeski well, no juice yet, I've been slacking on getting a blender or juicer here yet. I eat some of the leaves though, there's not a lot of thc going to be there yet, but a little yes, antioxidants and nutrition yes for sure. Eventually I'm going to juice some buds though or make some kind of nugget smoothie I'm sure, just busy but I'll whip something up in a couple weeks with that Amber outside...she smells very good, have to keep some for smoking too :smoking:

There is a dude on my local Craigslist who asks for free trim from growers. He says he has cancer and juices them. I thought that was cool.

I think if I had cancer, I'd also want a full scale treatment, both raw and RSO.

It's generally difficult to supply yourself with fresh material unless you grow it yourself or have a good caregiver though.

Back