Dragon Meds Portal Automix...Let the indoor LED wars begin!54"X20X34" microgrow

Okay this thread is almost finished(for now....until the grand reopening in Early October)!! Of course i will still answer any questions though. One more leech for the taller bloodstone, and 2 more leeches for the shorter bloodstone. The taller bloodstone is absolutely gorgeous pot. Even though she is small what an absolute beauty!

As you can see the whole plant is one thick bud.
IMG_3572.JPG

A beautiful purple colour is flowing through the buds.
IMG_3588.JPG

Absolutely exceptional crystal count on this girl!
IMG_3576.JPG

And the small bloodstone. Filling out pretty well, but not great..still ought to be able to yank an ounce easy.
IMG_3580.JPG

Decent crystal count and a nice dark purple taking over this plant. She has take on a very nice strong smell.
IMG_3584.JPG

So the final weight is in on the moonstone. She weighed in at 50grams, just a bit less than 2 oz, not bad at all! Best part is the smoke is absolutely amazing just as i thought it was going to be.

Beautiful stuff, Skelly, nice, bro

absolutely gorgeous

Thanks so much for the comments and rep guys! These portal stains are some amazing pot indeed! I look forward to my future adventures with them! I already can envision the cab filled with X8 of strains like the blood and moonstone, but I will first have to try out the other portal strains that I have seed for first(Stone Dragon, Double Dragon, Stone 99, Amnesia Stone 99, Amnesia Stone, Sour Lemon, Sour Caramel, Sour D ) LOL...I know, seriously right?

Thanks HMR...she sure is a beaut!! And I am on the last legs of the final bloodstone...ive decided that one last leech and she is finished. Expect new pics of her trimmed in a few days, and that will be all for my indoor autos until autumn.

Back