Dragon Meds Portal Automix...Let the indoor LED wars begin!54"X20X34" microgrow

Haha! Mr.Green! Lol
Much respect you guys.
Sooooo, when yall grabbing a bucket 2nd given DWC a go

Damn...talk about taking me wayyy out of my realm!! I used to grow hydro using an ebb and flow table some 20 years go, but all the fancy shit these days I don't know! :D

Damn...talk about taking me wayyy out of my realm!! I used to grow hydro using an ebb and flow table some 20 years go, but all the fancy shit these days I don't know! :D
I've got a method Down pat really I wouldnt say it if I didn't mean it.
Called irons method used for Coco/perlite but using it with DWC I've had amazing success.
The last auto a ran pulled me 13 ounces,(deep blue C) the one before 12, (pdxa)then 9 (AxT) before it, lowest yield has been 5 ounces from Tyrone Special.
Super simple,no ph and really happy with results if Pete don't mind I'll post some pixs

Called irons method used for Coco/perlite but using it with DWC I've had amazing success.
The last auto a ran pulled me 13 ounces,(deep blue C) the one before 12, (pdxa)then 9 (AxT) before it, lowest yield has been 5 ounces from Tyrone Special.
Super simple,no ph and really happy with results if Pete don't mind I'll post some pixs
Hop on over to my thread real quick. This one's greens.

pete wont mind...this is my thread ou are on :D :D Tee hee Locals Only!! :D

That's some crazy output man!! Have a feeling that my very liited vertical space of 34" would be way outgrown!

That's some crazy output man!! Have a feeling that my very liited vertical space of 34" would be way outgrown!
Nope! Well, the Deep Blue C from Mephisto Genetics stayed pretty short at 26 inches but not including the bucket of course. Tyrone Special even shorter. But still it's impressive yields got me hooked

The 34" is from the top of the pot to the light surface so it would fit! Hey I might just mess around with a dwc one day, just to get modernized! :D
I really am going to try after this Tyrone special falls. Check out my complete setup change thread and look at his pics. Amazing results and kaos swears by it too. So I think I'm going to try one and see what's the fuss lol. I'm still in the very beginning stages of my growing so I'm covering all the main bases to see what I want to fully continue with. ....that's why my grows ate every where and not every the same. I have most of my garden on a dialed in set thing that gets results. But I am trying 1 fully organic with roots 707 and nectar for the gods. That's under organic section and is my biggest auto yet lol. I also just started one that's in a 40%promix hp, 40% roots organics 707 and 20% added perlite. I'm going to give it my normal feed schedule but do feed water feed water instead of feed everytime....unless they can take it. Lol and I'm going to give this hydro a try. Busy busy I guess

Back