Dragon Meds Portal Automix...Let the indoor LED wars begin!54"X20X34" microgrow

Ahh the day we all love...harvest of the moonstone complete!! Looks awesome and smells absolutely amazing! Though she is small due to user error, what a plant! Total height is only around 12", with the trained lean I put on her, the total main stalk length is 15".

View attachment 546007

View attachment 546008

View attachment 546009

Smoke report to follow before too long! I look forward to growing out moonstone again!
I thought u needed stems to move nutrients through the plant. I don't think u have any stems. Is that fake? Lmao dude for real though that's gnarly! Can't wait to hear yield

I thought u needed stems to move nutrients through the plant. I don't think u have any stems. Is that fake? Lmao dude for real though that's gnarly! Can't wait to hear yield

haha...yeah there certainly isn't much stalk showing at all! Something to be said for close intense IR light that stacks the nodes! Might not be tall, but head to toe bud. Due to her small frame I don't expect a new record, but I am hoping for a solid 1.5oz off her, and I already know its going to be killer smoke.

haha...yeah there certainly isn't much stalk showing at all! Something to be said for close intense IR light that stacks the nodes! Might not be tall, but head to toe bud. Due to her small frame I don't expect a new record, but I am hoping for a solid 1.5oz off her, and I already know its going to be killer smoke.
1.5 is a nice number man. This moon years I have was a little less than that but it looks and smells like that fire! Lol

If I manage to pull 1.5 on the average....the cab will have surpassed my hopes when I decided to set it up.(1.5 X 5plants = almost a half a P :D )

Back