Dragon Meds Portal Automix...Let the indoor LED wars begin!54"X20X34" microgrow

Just amazing color my man, sorry I haven't been round, but I'm so very lured now lol. I tend to recluse from time to time, it's all in my nature sir. But keep on keeping on, amazing work my man, so very frosty.

Thanks bud...no worries...we all have lives outside of the forums! :D
I am super impressed with the frost...very nice genetics from the portal and also very impressed with the new light tech. Won't be long before I am firing up the new batch, and I'll see if I can overrun this cab with greenery! (yep X2 stone dragons and X2 sourd mangos will certainly do it! haha)

Yup, lol that will do it sir! Lol.
Genetics play a big part in resin production, but it also shows you got your setup dialed in, your temps are nearly perfect, and you've got your feed down. The best gents in the world are nothing in the hands of bad grower. It's shows your gooooood bro lol

Not sure if we will b collaborating on a thread together to show growth or if we are going to keep our own separate threads going, haven't really talked about that too much, I'd b down for a collaboration thread though where we could post our progress in one location that way anyone that is interested in researching our two different methods and seeing results could going them all in one day. We will both b running LED but from different companies. I suppose we could get all mathematical and compare true watts power square foot seeming as we have different size spaces by far and compare yield to watts and size and see how close we are to matching up. ... @912GreenSkell what's your soil again? @loopy looper we will both b using advanced nutrients and can both use the exact same nutrients pretty much. So we are going to have a great run here. In honestly very excited

Yup, lol that will do it sir! Lol.
Genetics play a big part in resin production, but it also shows you got your setup dialed in, your temps are nearly perfect, and you've got your feed down. The best gents in the world are nothing in the hands of bad grower. It's shows your gooooood bro lol

I wasn't sure about the setup when I initially got it running, but it sure has worked out well. Thanks for the compliment on my skills. I'm an outdoor growing vet, but way outdated on the indoor scene especially with the new tech.(last indoor plant I grew was under 1k hids over 2 decades ago) I am also an auto rookie mostly, only done a dozen plants to date, but will be filling many winters doing this with autos from now on.

Awesome to hear! Got to keep the hobby living even through the winter! Lol I got 4 autos in and 4 going and about to start 4 more and stuff 8 in my 4x4 tent with my 1200 and 600 Mars. If things get tight I'll throw the 600 in my 2x4 tent and put 2 or 3 girls in there but I should b OK with 8 in my 4x4. Specially since they are going to b about 3 to 4 weeks apart in growth. Damn I love this growing stuff. About to push my skills and run 4 completely different strains when my portal seeds arrive. This will help me dial things in and really learn to give each plant individual attention. This increasing my skills as a growerlearning to read my plants and feeding and stuff better

Not sure if we will b collaborating on a thread together to show growth or if we are going to keep our own separate threads going, haven't really talked about that too much, I'd b down for a collaboration thread though where we could post our progress in one location that way anyone that is interested in researching our two different methods and seeing results could going them all in one day. We will both b running LED but from different companies. I suppose we could get all mathematical and compare true watts power square foot seeming as we have different size spaces by far and compare yield to watts and size and see how close we are to matching up. ... @912GreenSkell what's your soil again? @loopy looper we will both b using advanced nutrients and can both use the exact same nutrients pretty much. So we are going to have a great run here. In honestly very excited

I was thinking it would be cool to have a single thread especially if we start them on the same day. A mathematical watts/foot is a great idea.
Hmm so soil...I don't have access to all the big branded shit like FF and Sunshine. This grow I bought generic indoor potting soil from the local nursery, but its seasonal, so I have to go to the city and buy something different this round. Okay after checking the closest hydro store my two options will be Black Gold #4(similar to Sunshine #4) or Promix HP. Doing some research, but both sound good so far. Probably promix hp.

Back