Dragon Meds Portal Automix...Let the indoor LED wars begin!54"X20X34" microgrow

Add long as the smoke is great then numbers don't matter much lol. I wanted yield first round. Now I want qualify and yield but more quality. Was just given a half ounce of some purplex that was grown outdoor. Traded it for 4 hours of work lol not bad.in currently at work so haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to smoke something other than my THC bomb add I've been smoking that for awhile now almost 2 months lol

Yeah I really like having between 8-12 different kinds of herb to smoke throughout the year...always keeps the buzz fresh while mixing it up.

Hope everyone had an awesome Xmas break!! New pics probably tomorrow. Things are looking great in the cab...all are thickening up nicely. Wont be too long now before I am breathing dragon smoke!

Day 56 - Everyone is doing well in the cab. On the final flower now!

Cab Overview (Shorty in foreground, Rocket middle, Frosty at the far end)
IMG_3252.JPG

Shorty has started the final flower process and her fans are starting to die off. In a week, I'll be leeching her, using final flush.
IMG_3255.JPG

Shorty Up close...very nice!
IMG_3257.JPG

Rocket is a wee bit behind Frosty and Shorty, which will work perfect to utilize the stronger light and start seedlings simultaneously under the second light. Next week X5 stone dragons and X5 sour d mangos will be in the paper towel.(looking for X2 females of each, and a male of each for a selective branch breeding for a few seeds)
IMG_3258.JPG

Rocket close up, and an additional note, her smell is getting amazing. Very appealing fruity smell, love it!!
IMG_3259.JPG

And finally the holiday special Frosty is looking great!!
IMG_3260.JPG

I am surprised that the leaves haven't started to turn yet. Will be checking with the scope soon.(camera's digital macro mode is sooo close to being able to view trichs colours. With the camera on manual mode, I might be able to zoom in on the trichs to get better pics, providing the camera is on a tripod with 2 second timer to stop camera shake)

IMG_3261.JPG

Awesome stuff there greenskell! Should get my beans this week and b pretty close to your timing on the sour mango bud. Will b starting them as soon as they arrive. Should also b getting my new 600w Mars in the next two weeks for a little extra flower power lol

Awesome stuff there greenskell! Should get my beans this week and b pretty close to your timing on the sour mango bud. Will b starting them as soon as they arrive. Should also b getting my new 600w Mars in the next two weeks for a little extra flower power lol

Thanks man!
Nice...sounds like we should be very close to being in sync for the next batch! Ooo and another new light! It'll be beaming in your tent now bud! I'll be adding another ledlightseller within a month assuming finances allow.

Nice to hear! More lights are always good! Was actually going to purchase 2 of the lights from led lights Eller like you have but mars did a Christmas social for previous buyers and I was able to get an old style mars 600w with 3w chips delivered to my front door with a one year warranty for only 65$ so I had to jump right on that chance, to bad I was only showed to buy one mars said, otherwise I would have bought 3! Lol and got both my tents up and running. In excited about this sour mango grow tho! When's harvest on 2 of your 3?

Nice to hear! More lights are always good! Was actually going to purchase 2 of the lights from led lights Eller like you have but mars did a Christmas social for previous buyers and I was able to get an old style mars 600w with 3w chips delivered to my front door with a one year warranty for only 65$ so I had to jump right on that chance, to bad I was only showed to buy one mars said, otherwise I would have bought 3! Lol and got both my tents up and running. In excited about this sour mango grow tho! When's harvest on 2 of your 3?

Damn $65 shipped is a friggin' awesome deal!! 2 tents excellent!! I haven't checked with the scope yet but I am figuring 2 of 3 will be harvested in 2 weeks.

Day 40 - Alright here we go!! Another 5 days have past and the girls are looking pretty sweet! I've done some more supercropping and selective defoliation, as well as some LST to keep the tips in their own space and in the cabinet...lol
Now that the plants have some individual characteristics, I have given them all names.

Livin' in the Cab overview, showing all of Shorty(middle) and all of Rocket(far end) with a touch of Frosty(foreground):
View attachment 513190

Sativa Dom aka Frosty:
View attachment 513201

Frosty caking on the crystal!
View attachment 513222

Shorty starting to put on some bud! Nice stout thick plant, but smaller...hard to believe that Shorty and Rocket looked like clones a couple of weeks ago, though Shorty showed flower a good week before Rocket.
View attachment 513224

Top view of Shorty:
View attachment 513225

Rocket is named after her preflower growth rate. This was the last plant to show preflower at day 21. The last 5 days she has been cranking in growth. I did a bunch of crush/twist supercropping on this plant over the last week. Also did some LST to keep her quick growing branches under control.
View attachment 513227
Just amazing color my man, sorry I haven't been round, but I'm so very lured now lol. I tend to recluse from time to time, it's all in my nature sir. But keep on keeping on, amazing work my man, so very frosty.

Day 56 - Everyone is doing well in the cab. On the final flower now!

Cab Overview (Shorty in foreground, Rocket middle, Frosty at the far end)
View attachment 517606

Shorty has started the final flower process and her fans are starting to die off. In a week, I'll be leeching her, using final flush.
View attachment 517621

Shorty Up close...very nice!
View attachment 517629

Rocket is a wee bit behind Frosty and Shorty, which will work perfect to utilize the stronger light and start seedlings simultaneously under the second light. Next week X5 stone dragons and X5 sour d mangos will be in the paper towel.(looking for X2 females of each, and a male of each for a selective branch breeding for a few seeds)
View attachment 517634

Rocket close up, and an additional note, her smell is getting amazing. Very appealing fruity smell, love it!!
View attachment 517635

And finally the holiday special Frosty is looking great!!
View attachment 517636

I am surprised that the leaves haven't started to turn yet. Will be checking with the scope soon.(camera's digital macro mode is sooo close to being able to view trichs colours. With the camera on manual mode, I might be able to zoom in on the trichs to get better pics, providing the camera is on a tripod with 2 second timer to stop camera shake)

View attachment 517641
Oh hell yes!!!

Back