Dragon Meds Portal Automix...Let the indoor LED wars begin!54"X20X34" microgrow

Day 41 - Mistake #2
I must have screwed up on my measurements and given a heavy dose to Shorty, she has some limping leaves and some nute burn. I have leached her with 4 litres today to wash out some salts and dilute the intensity of the currently available nutes. Continuing to supercrop Rocket.

Day 42 - Mistake #3
Had to go away for 12 hours to a family dinner and I thought there would be enough moisture to carry Frosty through the night, but was wrong. All of Frosty's leaves were insane limp by the time I go to her. Poured her a good 2.5 litres of fresh water and checked status tis morning...whew, all is good, all leaves perked up no prob.

Day 43 - Looking good...pics in a couple of days. I said what the hell, and started rotating the plants around to increase overall crystal under the LEDlightseller/galaxyhydro light. I have Shorty under it right now, hoping it'll help her eat some of the excess nutes.

Day 46 - Girls doing very well. I can see the lack of Big Bud seems to be affecting bud bulk. Its coming, but not as fast and furious as I think it should be. Though most of the portal strains are 10 week finishers, so still a ways from the end yet.(ten weeks from start will mean a Jan 10th finish, so still 25 days to go)

Can't wait to get my portal strains started in the next couple weeks!

I am betting they will be monsters under that 1200 bud...without a doubt! When I bought the portal strains, shipping was turbo quick(5 days business and it was delivered), but with the holidays proximity it might be slowed.

I don't meet all requirements for the live battle but between me and you we can have a friendly little battle lol what portal seeds you got? I can start then too. That falls into my time frame perfectly.

I don't meet all requirements for the live battle but between me and you we can have a friendly little battle lol what portal seeds you got? I can start then too. That falls into my time frame perfectly.

Totally...it would be a totally friendly grow off even if you did meet the requirements. :D And truth be told I would be disappointed if I won, due to the differences in equipment. ;)
Strains at my disposal(all reg, so I would have to do extras for sexing):
Stone Dragon
Stone 99 (fems)
Amnesia Stone
Amnesia Stone 99
Bloodstone
Moonstone
Yoda's Dragons Breath (fems)
Double Dragon

Sour Lemon
Sour D Mango
Sour Caramel
Sour D

Cross referenced your list...Moonstone, or Sour Mango I guess are the two that match up from what you and I bought.

Well we could do a sour mango run. Those look nice! You for me really thinking about breeding some of my own autos too. Wonder if I can match your grow somehow for a little more equality. ....I'm going to reread beginning of your thread and see what I can do to closely mimic your grow lol

Back