Outdoor Pop22's Greenhouse3 grows 2015 - what strains to grow?

What strains for the Greenhouse?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Going to get my seedlings started for outdoor grow in the greenhouse. I'm starting with 12 plants. 2 Dragon Kush, 2 Durrty Cheese, and 2 Yoda's Dragons Breath. But can't decide what else. ( I got a box full of choices lol! ) I've narrowed it down to the following:

Mossy's White JEMs

Red Poison ( only have 1 )

Mephisto Double Bubbly

Think Different x Russian Dragon

Sweet Trainwreck

Stone Dragon x ?

I'll plant 2 of each of whatever is chosen so I need three choices

I'm buying a new greenhouse also and will be running 2then I'll expand my choices for that bigger greenhouse.

I'd really like to see that Russian Dragon in your greenhouse. I am so interested in those dragons anyway and if one of them is russian, I am all for it!
:Red Dragon:

I'd really like to see that Russian Dragon in your greenhouse. I am so interested in those dragons anyway and if one of them is russian, I am all for it!
:Red Dragon:

I have a beautiful Russian Dragon x Think Different growing right now. These seeds were gifted to me by a great friend. I'd love to get my hands on some Russian Dragon, I here they are a great strain on their own. Here are some pocs:

pop22-albums-indoor-garden-2015-picture438984-rd-x-td-1.jpg

pop22-albums-indoor-garden-2015-picture438985-rd-x-td-2.jpg

pop22-albums-indoor-garden-2015-picture438986-rd-x-td-3.jpg

looking sweeeeeeeet :D

Haha! She looks like she's about to take off and fly. Very few but nice and large leaves. I like the looks of that!

I call that "praying to the sun god"................lol

It really surprises me sometimes how much plants move throughout the day. My OG Kush used to lean from one side to the other following the sun around the garden

wow no one going to vote in the poll??

Back