Fast Buds Pop22's Fast Buds Comp Grow - Rhino Ryder!

Thanks MW! Yep, doing better so I finally got her transplanted. I decided to run her in the organic soil. I wanted to do one in coco also, but the other 2 died as seedlings.

So I just did the transplant. She is now at home in 10 gallons of my organic soil! WOOOOOooooooooo! Hope she gets big! The pot is in a 32"x32"x60" generic tent under a Mars Hydro 192x3 Reflector light. The light is on veg setting drawing 145 watts.

I'll get stats on the plant tomorrow. She's a very healthy looking medium green, with big, fat Indica leaves! A pretty little lady!

Rhino Ryder pic1 -8-21-2016.jpg
Rhino Ryder pic2 -8-21-2016.jpg

I feel especially for autos... u cant go straight to a juice only rez...
I say dust off the unit... pop another... give it a week or 2 in just a cube or sum shit... let the roots build... then put it in the juice box...
change the name to mo's juice box

are the tips burning?? be carefullllllll:cheers::stir:
good thing I double checked that I had the laughing guy instead of the cheers ... woulda looked like such a prickjob

Thanks MW! Yep, doing better so I finally got her transplanted. I decided to run her in the organic soil. I wanted to do one in coco also, but the other 2 died as seedlings.

So I just did the transplant. She is now at home in 10 gallons of my organic soil! WOOOOOooooooooo! Hope she gets big! The pot is in a 32"x32"x60" generic tent under a Mars Hydro 192x3 Reflector light. The light is on veg setting drawing 145 watts.

I'll get stats on the plant tomorrow. She's a very healthy looking medium green, with big, fat Indica leaves! A pretty little lady!

View attachment 620320 View attachment 620321
I like the big pots, I'm sure those plants gonna love them.

When I'm better I'm going to over grow that little tent.. 2 10 gallon pots of coco growing Thai Fantasy!

I've done these big, low pots a few times now, and so far, a transplant at 10 days has been optimal. She'll take a little longer to root, but, if she's capable of using the whole pot, she'll get big!

I feel especially for autos... u cant go straight to a juice only rez...
I say dust off the unit... pop another... give it a week or 2 in just a cube or sum shit... let the roots build... then put it in the juice box...
change the name to mo's juice box

are the tips burning?? be carefullllllll:cheers::stir:
good thing I double checked that I had the laughing guy instead of the cheers ... woulda looked like such a prickjob

the tricky part right now is watering, I'm still not use to these big pots, but they really work the same as my auto pots, I'm even going to partially automate the watering. I picked up a Clabber system and will likely modify it a bit.

I'm so sorry this thread has not been updated. I've had one disaster after another. But the icing on the cake was, a few days ago, I raised the light a few inches. She was looking good and was going to take pics ( my camera is repaired but I need $387 to get it back... ). About 15 minutes later I hear a crash. I opened the tent and there was my Mars Hydro 192x3 reflector light, all 30lbs of it, Lying op top of my now totally horizontal plant.........broke the main stem about 2" above the soil! She was just into budding....
I screwed up. I usually add a safety chain to my lights, just for this reason, but had failed to on this light.

So 2 died in germination and this one crushed by a growlight........probably my worst grow ever. I was SO looking forward to having bud from this strain! I dried the plant whole and will make oil from her, waste nothing!

the rope in the rope ratchet was frayed in one small spot, so I didn't see it. EVERYONE should add a safety chain/rope to their lights! Just keep it adsuted so there is maybe an inch or so of slack and that the light will hang evenly if it drops to the safety chain.

I'm so sorry this thread has not been updated. I've had one disaster after another. But the icing on the cake was, a few days ago, I raised the light a few inches. She was looking good and was going to take pics ( my camera is repaired but I need $387 to get it back... ). About 15 minutes later I hear a crash. I opened the tent and there was my Mars Hydro 192x3 reflector light, all 30lbs of it, Lying op top of my now totally horizontal plant.........broke the main stem about 2" above the soil! She was just into budding....
I screwed up. I usually add a safety chain to my lights, just for this reason, but had failed to on this light.

So 2 died in germination and this one crushed by a growlight........probably my worst grow ever. I was SO looking forward to having bud from this strain! I dried the plant whole and will make oil from her, waste nothing!
Oh no, so sorry to hear this, I can just imagine how gutted you feel.

Back