Fast Buds Pop22's Fast Buds Comp Grow - Rhino Ryder!

2 seedlings are not doing well, one in coco and the Kraky pot. Unkown why, May be able to save the Kratky grow, the other.....we'll see

and I'm having problems getting video. My canera is not back from repair, and I can't hold a cellphone up for more than 20 seconds..... I can't get video until I get my camera and can mount it on the tripod. Not long before I'll be forced to have another rotator cuff surgery.

So, I'm going to keep posting till I get my camera back, or I get the boot for not posting video.....

I'll get a pic tomorrow, I can use the tripod to steady my phone at least.

2 seedlings are not doing well, one in coco and the Kraky pot. Unkown why, May be able to save the Kratky grow, the other.....we'll see

and I'm having problems getting video. My canera is not back from repair, and I can't hold a cellphone up for more than 20 seconds..... I can't get video until I get my camera and can mount it on the tripod. Not long before I'll be forced to have another rotator cuff surgery.

So, I'm going to keep posting till I get my camera back, or I get the boot for not posting video.....

I'll get a pic tomorrow, I can use the tripod to steady my phone at least.
I'm sure you won't get the boot man. Only 23 out of 32 are actually doing the comp anyway.

That would be wonderful. I'll be able to do a video eventually. Right now, I've got all I can do to take pics......... Damn glad all my pots are now self watering!

Bro pics are fine for the thread I could be wrong but I'm sure only one 3+ min vid of whole grow like completion vid is truly needed. Anyway best of luck with the plants bro

Eventually...lol! I may need rotator cuff surgery AND neck surgery....... NOT looking forward to either, but especially my neck. I was told 8 years ago I needed to have vertebrae in my neck fused and a steel plate put in. I said, yeah right......... I'll do it when I fall down and can't get up.......looks like that time is almost here!

hope things get better for you my fellow grower

ahh man @pop22 i wish you the best with your medical problems i dont think it can effect your score at all so i wouldnt be worried man... sending some :vibes: your way

Update:

The Kratky seedling died. One of the other seedling has also never grown, looks alive but probably dead or almost. The healthy one however is almost ready to transplant, likely will later today. I decided she'll go into the 10 gallon coco pot. Should be fun to see what she does!

Rhino Ryder pic1 -8-15-2016.jpg

Sorry to hear about the kratky. I had high hopes for that one. The survivor looks great.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Back