Indoor Pop22's Breeding and Random Grows and Projects Thread

I'm not usually very good at working out what smells are, but my Stone Dragon that's been curing a couple of weeks is now very definitely jasmine green tea! It's lush!

Cushdog in veg, looking super lush. Topped once, shown sex but no sign of flower. Not sure the day shes on,l, I smoke a lot lol.

20180920_213602.jpg
20180920_213542.jpg

Is it this shitty? This is what my water does to Cannabis! I've not use pure tap in 4 years. Just to see what would happen, I've been feeding the cushdogs with tap water megacrop solution as I've been telling people about this for years, but I'd lost my early pics.

cushdog pic1 -9-23-2018.JPG

Is it this shitty? This is what my water does to Cannabis! I've not use pure tap in 4 years. Just to see what would happen, I've been feeding the cushdogs with tap water megacrop solution as I've been telling people about this for years, but I'd lost my early pics.

View attachment 954330

Yep, that plant looks a bit rusty. Have you asked around of anyone has the same trouble with their houseplants in the neighborhood?

It doesn't seem to bother house plants much. I occasionally get burnt tips on my spider plant. Its crazy really. Only Canna seems to be be affected...... Even my veggies do fine with it. picture a 6 plant hydro grow suddenly looking like that......... the plant in the pic? I watered it twice. All this happened in a week.

I get annual water reports as this is rental property. I've seen Iron a little high but still within acceptable range. I've been buffaloed for years on this one!

I can get away with about 20 - 25% tap mixed with my RO with no ill effects. I do it because RO is so wasteful! That one gallon of tap saves 3 gallons going down the drain.

Yep, that plant looks a bit rusty. Have you asked around of anyone has the same trouble with their houseplants in the neighborhood?

Back