Indoor Pop22's Breeding and Random Grows and Projects Thread

Update:

Looking good! Interesting how upward growth seems to tailor to the lighting.

Feed them Megacrop today, a 670 ppm solution @ 6.5 PH. This mix has been working wonderfully with my other plants also.

This cross, I don't know if it will auto or not. The Black Domina x Stone Dragon was either an F1 or F2 cross. The Chazy Ice, actually a major breeder's test strain, I've no idea what gen it was either, however, 3 out of 4 auto'd and this was an auto that pollinated. I've got a couple in the autoflower tent to see if they auto or not.

Black Ice pic1 -5-11-2018.jpg

Update:

Well the Black Ice has been thinned out a bit............ 9 damned males lol! I kept 2 males for breeding and will use one of the 7 females to make F2 seed. The ladies are in flower finally! All are looking good so far. I've up theMegacrop feedings to twice a week. They get plain water in between feedings. Last feeding was 700ppms @ 6.5

We should have budsicles soon!

Black Ice pic1 -5-20-2018.jpg

Ducksfoot Update!

Haven't daid much on these, they've been on hold for months now. These poor girls are in 1L pots! I'm feeding them Megacrop and the sure look much better than when I put then in the small tent.

2 will be kept for breeding and the other three will go into the treeline for stealth grow. I'll be crossing them with the F2 cross I made with my ducksfoot and a male from commercial ducksfoot. I'm backcrossing to bring it close to my ducksfoot genetically.

Ducksfoot pic1 -5-20-2018.jpg

And I just happen to have some Ducksfoot that has been pollinated! I'll get pics soon! Had to chop my NL in the greenhouse, losing bud to bud rot!

Well........ I've now got some crazy duck crosses.....lol! I was setting up to pollinate the female ducks. I dropped the envelope of pollen and.......
knocked up everything in the house LOL! How about Dreaming Duck? Blue Dream x Ducksfoot. Well I've now got that.

Well........ I've now got some crazy duck crosses.....lol! I was setting up to pollinate the female ducks. I dropped the envelope of pollen and.......
knocked up everything in the house LOL! How about Dreaming Duck? Blue Dream x Ducksfoot. Well I've now got that.
Man... that's going to throw some interesting things to grow out!

Back