Indoor Pop22's Breeding and Random Grows and Projects Thread

Ducksfoot Update!

Haven't daid much on these, they've been on hold for months now. These poor girls are in 1L pots! I'm feeding them Megacrop and the sure look much better than when I put then in the small tent.

2 will be kept for breeding and the other three will go into the treeline for stealth grow. I'll be crossing them with the F2 cross I made with my ducksfoot and a male from commercial ducksfoot. I'm backcrossing to bring it close to my ducksfoot genetically.

View attachment 908696
Hey my friend
How you doing? Your ducks looking great how much different duck crosses do you have right now?

cu tobe

Well........ I've now got some crazy duck crosses.....lol! I was setting up to pollinate the female ducks. I dropped the envelope of pollen and.......
knocked up everything in the house LOL! How about Dreaming Duck? Blue Dream x Ducksfoot. Well I've now got that.
Hell that's not a terrible thing, a blue duck sounds freaking awesome! I'm a few weeks from harvesting my first ever duck (portal space quack) but the smell coming off it is amazing I can only imagine when you introduce berry genetics.

Do you plan to work this cross back to webbed leaves or are you going to leave it as an f1?

Actually I'm debating culling it as I have plants waiting to be transplanted. Maybe I'll stick her in the greenhouse and see if she'll do ok long enough to get viable seed. I have a knocked up Mataro Blue also lol! I'm definitely keeping her seeds! Mataro Blue Is an awesome plant, great aroma and high production. Don't know what the duck will do for her but may as well see! Mataro Blue grow like a bush with her branches growing straight up. Shrubbery Duck! HA!

Hell that's not a terrible thing, a blue duck sounds freaking awesome! I'm a few weeks from harvesting my first ever duck (portal space quack) but the smell coming off it is amazing I can only imagine when you introduce berry genetics.

Do you plan to work this cross back to webbed leaves or are you going to leave it as an f1?

I have 4 crosses. Duck x Duck ( my local ducksfoot x a Wally Duck variant I believe ), Duck x Blue Dragon, now F2, I call it Azure Duck, going to take this to auto. And these 2 new accidental crosses lol! My all duck cross and the Azure duck are my most important crosses right now. I just pollinated my ducksfoot with a male from an F2 cross of duckxduck for a BX1 backcross. I'll take her to BX2 next, then she's done.

Soon I'll grow some F2 Azure Duck and hunt for autos. These others......... well we'll se, might be greenhouse candidates for next year.
Hey my friend
How you doing? Your ducks looking great how much different duck crosses do you have right now?

cu tobe

:rofl::crying:

I'll keep that in mind!

BTW, I grew a monster Azure suck in the greenhouse last year! I cut 20% of the plant off so that it wouldn't touch the top or rear wall and be in contact with moister. I still pulled 12 ounces dry from her!

though my poor little 6x8x8 greenhouse was going to burst! With just 2 plants!

Greenhouse pic1 -9-1-2017.JPG
Azure Duck pic2 -9-1-2017.JPG

You can donate all non auto beans to broke photo growers in need of good genetics dot org. I'm the founder, CEO and only person on the wait list :crying::crying::crying:

I have 4 crosses. Duck x Duck ( my local ducksfoot x a Wally Duck variant I believe ), Duck x Blue Dragon, now F2, I call it Azure Duck, going to take this to auto. And these 2 new accidental crosses lol! My all duck cross and the Azure duck are my most important crosses right now. I just pollinated my ducksfoot with a male from an F2 cross of duckxduck for a BX1 backcross. I'll take her to BX2 next, then she's done.

Soon I'll grow some F2 Azure Duck and hunt for autos. These others......... well we'll se, might be greenhouse candidates for next year.
Hey my friend
That's some nice crosses. Good luck with your breeding projects.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

:rofl::crying:

I'll keep that in mind!

BTW, I grew a monster Azure suck in the greenhouse last year! I cut 20% of the plant off so that it wouldn't touch the top or rear wall and be in contact with moister. I still pulled 12 ounces dry from her!

though my poor little 6x8x8 greenhouse was going to burst! With just 2 plants!

View attachment 952797 View attachment 952798
Damn that's nice pop, that's a hell of a haul! Did she lean more towards the duck or the dragon in regard to aroma

Back