Indoor Pop22's Breeding and Random Grows and Projects Thread

Breeding is so satisfying! Just the sight of having more seed than you could ever grow is rewarding!

Looking good pop, pollen must be in the air because everyone is breeding right now lol. I have a seed run planned soon also but I have to get my weight up first.

Update:

Chopped the last three yesterday. Took one seed mother on the 25th. FAT Hard buds! I can't wait to see what this little budscile weighs out to! 5grams?

These last two........I'll dry them out because they may have seed in the also then I'll powder whats left and flush it, don't want them in my compost!

Reversed Blue Dragon pic1 -3-30-2018.jpg
Reversed Blue Dragon pic2 -3-30-2018.jpg

That is so true . I have a seedsman sugar haze male . I will collect pollen and use it on some strains I have going.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk
Sugar haze sounds good, I've never heard of it. I gave my friend some hash passion and white widow from Seedsman. He just made seeds of each, I plan on doing the same this year lol pollen is definitely in the air.

Hey all! after dealing with drama, being sick, more drama and other sundried life detores... am getting my threads running again! Got some fun with small plants coming, how about a 30 plant Mini Sea Of Green? And multistrain......... lol! Going to be fun! Will post soon!

And its off to a start! 16 - ( BlackDomina x Stone Dragon ) x Chazy Ice and 15 Critical x Dragon's Blood. Now, there going to be males so I may start a few more, I want at least 20 females for this.

Mini SOG pic1 -4-22-2018.jpg
Mini SOG pic2 -4-22-2018.jpg

Back