Indoor Pop22's Breeding and Random Grows and Projects Thread

Update:

STS does it again! Just one spraying! none of that fiddling around using or making coloidal silver! The plants I sprayed a couple weeks ago are making pollen sacks, should have pollen in another 10-14 days I estimate. Blue Dragon fems coming soon!

Blue Dragon reversed pic2 -3-1-2018.jpg
Blue dragon reversed pic1 -3-1-2018.jpg

Update:

STS does it again! Just one spraying! none of that fiddling around using or making coloidal silver! The plants I sprayed a couple weeks ago are making pollen sacks, should have pollen in another 10-14 days I estimate. Blue Dragon fems coming soon!

View attachment 872355 View attachment 872357
That's a nice reversed girl. I wish much potent pollen my friend. Good picture.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

:d5: Great bollocks of Joy! :hump: :pimp: .... nicely done brudda, I think I need to get a couple-few peep's to go to school here.... I'd like to see some of the old HighRise auto's brought back from the edge of extinction, still some of the best I've had,... GHz x C99, GHD,...unique aromatics, potent!

Blue Dragon! :bow: that chick is pha-aat! Fem's would be just tits,.....:woohoo1:

Update"

Reversed plant releasing pollen, though not obvious. Both females are pollinated and making seed. I've done nothing but leave a fan on low in the cab with them.

Breeding motherpic1 -3-11-2018.jpg
Reversed Breeding plant pic1 -3-11-2018.jpg

Update:

In the small tent, I chopped the second Lucy's Diamonds , and Amnesia strain. It was one of my hanging basket plants that needed more room so I moved them to this tent. Other refugees are:
Three Ducksfoot waiting to be reversed, And two Blue dragon's in small pots that needed a little more room also.

Lucy's diamonds was 82 days today. Considering the small pot, she produced fairly well, I'm guessing 40 grams. Now, both of these plants got hit with stray pollen..... I thought I'd cleaned the tent well after I removed the male Black Domina x Stone Dragon................. guess I didn't! Ohh well may be an interesting cross to play with!

Lucy's Diamonds pic1 -3-12-2018.jpg
Lucy's Diamonds pic2 -3-12-2018.jpg

Back