Dutch Passion Pop22's Auto Ultimate grow - My Second Quest to grow a One Pound auto!

and I've been thinking vertical scrogs might be great in a greenhouse!

Sure, why not......but......a trellis.....I tried that with the 6 HBSS I grew a few months back, didn't matter, the damsels still produced a thick, high jungle that would be right a home on the Discovery Channel surviving in the wild shows. Naked and Afraid.....

IMO if you want to grow an Ultimate to it's ultimate potential.....space, space and space, in all directions. all other techniques are just sobs if it's the ultimate yield that's the target.

Sure, why not......but......a trellis.....I tried that with the 6 HBSS I grew a few months back, didn't matter, the damsels still produced a thick, high jungle that would be right a home on the Discovery Channel surviving in the wild shows. Naked and Afraid.....

IMO if you want to grow an Ultimate to it's ultimate potential.....space, space and space, in all directions. all other techniques are just sobs if it's the ultimate yield that's the target.
each plant.....be all you can be, people too, lol

And then there was none! Chopped the rest of the plant today! WHEW! Glad she's an easy trim, I'm hurting from all that trimming! A little Mexican airlines fixed that though!

My pick doesn't do it justice. That base is 1/2 again as big as that shotglass! What a beast she was!

And without a doubt, my best harvest ever! And done organically at that! I can't imagine what she would have produced without the bug problem....WOOO! My next may be grown in hydro, but I've am not decided yet what to grow next. I keep shuffling through my seed box but............ lol!

Here's my bud drying, minus the two mason jars full that's dry.

AU Stump pic1 -2-23-2016.jpg
AU Stump pic2 -2-23-2016.jpg
Buds pic1 -2-23-2016.jpg

Buds pic2 -2-23-2016.jpg

Back