Dutch Passion Pop22's Auto Ultimate grow - My Second Quest to grow a One Pound auto!

Ok folks..........drumroll please......................... Final weight tally............. 306 grams!! WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!

No, its not a pound, not even close. but its far and away my best single plant grow! And its surely a candidate for anyone who needs to grow a quantity of meds, top quality meds too! I can say for sure, you won't be disappointed by growing Auto Ultimate from Dutch Passion! And the next one is going to be even Bigger!

AU Buds pic1 -2-25-2016.jpg

Ok folks..........drumroll please......................... Final weight tally............. 306 grams!! WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!

No, its not a pound, not even close. but its far and away my best single plant grow! And its surely a candidate for anyone who needs to grow a quantity of meds, top quality meds too! I can say for sure, you won't be disappointed by growing Auto Ultimate from Dutch Passion! And the next one is going to be even Bigger!

View attachment 535709
only 150 grams to go pops22 I'm sure you will nail it next time :slap: :pass:

Extreme well done pop22...never is it easy to overcome something like the mites and get a great harvest!
I am really getting excited to see what the Autoultimate is going to do outside. If I get 300g's I will be ecstatic!

Last edited:
Ohh man, done right outdoor........ MONSTER!

Extreme well done pops...never is it easy to overcome something like the mites and get a great harvest!
I am really getting excited to see what the Autoultimate is going to do outside. If I get 300g's I will be ecstatic!

Ohh man, done right outdoor........ MONSTER!

Well I am hoping that the AU, Daiquiri, Brooklyn Sunrise and the Colorado cookies like my outdoor spot as much as my photo girls do, for they will be side by side! Hopefully we get a nice warm spring with no environmental setbacks.

Back