Dutch Passion Pop22's Auto Ultimate grow - My Second Quest to grow a One Pound auto!

I lowered the temp in the growroom to 62F. Temp in the tent is 64F. now I'm sure that helped slow the little bastards down, but..... I spent time looking her over and she didn't have any active mites! i don't know if that spraying with Mighty Wash helped do them in or not! Now i'm conflicted about chopping her anymore. so I'll monitor her the next few days until my drying rack arrives. then I'll decide if she can go a couple more weeks or not.

The air is very dry, in fact, i just bought a humidifier for the growroom. So weed drys quickly and i have no problem with that. i smoke very little, mostly vape and oil, and soon concentrates. Speed of drying have no effect on those things. So, the first branch I chopped is dry, in fact dryer than i like, but thats ok! I clipped the buds from the branches. Dry weight at about 27% RH is 24 grams. And that was a small branch! So I'm going to venture a guess on the other two branches I chopped to have a dry weight of about 60 grams. that would mean I have about 3 ounces already and lots more to chop!

Got the dry buds in a jar with several Boveda packs and one still damp bud from the other branches to help add back moister.

Ok! processed the buds and weighed them today, the 2 branches gave me another 72 dry grams! total for the three branches is 96 grams! And there's about 10 more branches!1 WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOO!

I've looked over the plant again, dug down into the vegetation to pluck leaves to check. Not finding any live bugs so far. got my fingers crossed they stay that wya till I'm done chopping!

got to go buy more Mason jars..... I'm finally becoming well stocked! Still got lots of Alien vs Triangle, Mexican airlines, and blue Dragon. Lots of oil and concentrates coming soon!

Chopped three more branches today as my drying rack arrived in the mail. I put them in a trashbag then place them outside for 15 minutes, Then i bring them in and wash them under the shower with cold water. Help get rid of dead bugs and rinses of the soap that the pest killers use as a base. Sadly, it takes away from the aroma but that's a small price to pay for usable bud!

More branches-AU-2-22-2016.jpg

Back