Outdoor Pop22's 2018 Greenhouse Grow!

Update:

FINALLY!! Topped up the first raised bed with manure compost. Built a second raised bed, 3'x7'x15.5". Filled the new bed 1/2 full of horse manure compost, then 5 wagon loads of soil from the former outside raised bed. Then topped with 6 bags of Black Soil mixed with about 6 gallons of coco coir, Doctor Earth organic nutrients, some blood meal, and some lime. Planting to commence once I recover from all that shoveling. Hard to do with two bad rotator cuffs....... but ya do what ya got to do! And now that its done, this is the last time I'll have to do this.

One bed I covered with panda poly, white side up to help keep the soil cool and to hold in moister. I'm all about water conservation, and avoiding hard work so... I've installed a drip irrigation system in the one bed, with the other soon to follow. Even got a timer! I'll soon get to just come out and sit in the greenhouse and enjoy the plants!

I'll get pics after I plant!

Raised bed pics:

Raised bed #1 5-26-2018.jpg
Raised bed #2 - 5-26-2018.jpg

There are 12 Blue Dragon in the bed with the mulch, in the other are 12 Black Dragon and 10 Haze CBD. The 2 Black Dragon sitting in 4" pots will go into pots. I've got a few more Blue Dragons also.

Going well pops ,,, can't think of many things better than sitting in a greenhouse full of my favourite girls :pop::toke:

Blue head band what can you tell me about that ,, I ask as I just entered a magic seeds competition and his bluemagic strain also uses the blue head band :coffee:

Sorry for the lack of updates, been posting in the Outdoor Photo and Auto Battle. I post a bunch of pics, but today first! I had several plant that may habe been exposed to STS and grew weird so I plulled them. That left me only one Blue Dragon. I started more and transplanted them into the raised bed a few days ago. Now, I've had a Mataro Blue vegging in a small tent for months.... lol! So I moved her to the greenhouse and transplanted her in there. Should be interesting! And bed#2 is doing amazingly! Plants are in flower and still growing! The Black Dragons are the biggest I've ever grown or seen! One is 34" tall, my biggest in a 3 gallon pot was 14"! And 1/2 are multi-branch plants where usually they are branchless budsciles lol!

The CBD Haze has exceeded my expectations also The tallest is now 41" most of the other are around 38" , again, double the size of ones I've grown indoors! Looking like a bumpercrop on the horizon!

Current pics first then some earlier pics.

Mataro Blue

Mataro Blue Greenhouse-  pic1 -7-1-2018.jpg
Raised bed1 pic1 -7-1-2018.jpg
Raised bed2 pic1 -6-29-2018.jpg

Raised bed2 pic1 -6-29-2018.jpg
Haze CBD Greenhouse pic1 - 6-29-2018.jpg
Blue Dragon Greenhouse pic1 -6-29-2018.jpg

Attachments

• Mataro Blue Greenhouse-  pic1 -7-1-2018.jpg
    Mataro Blue Greenhouse- pic1 -7-1-2018.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 108
Looking good pop, that's a nice sized black dragon, mine is a little bitty thing. I did some supercropping early in flower to keep it even, it's an interesting plant bro, I cant wait to see her further into flower.

Your beds look awesome man. I'd love to be able to have a greenhouse but I just cant just yet. Are all the small seedlings blue dragons? Have you harvested your fem beans? The smell on my bd is amazing!

Oh yea, how's your duck project coming along?

My fem seed project failed. I'm about to take another try at it. Going to make more regs too, I didn't realize how many I've grown and gifted lol! Yes those are more Blue Dragon seedlings. I'll get a pick of another Black Dragon. The more familiar budsicle type lol! I've got a couple like that still in the greenhouse. Going be some FAT budsicles though!

I'm also about to attempt some fem seed ducks. In the fall, I'll be growing and breeding the F2 ducksfoot x ducksfoot cross made from my local duck and the ducksfoot I bought as seed. I've a clone still of the local and I'll pollinate it with a male from the F2 batch. This will be the first back cross.

Looking good pop, that's a nice sized black dragon, mine is a little bitty thing. I did some supercropping early in flower to keep it even, it's an interesting plant bro, I cant wait to see her further into flower.

Your beds look awesome man. I'd love to be able to have a greenhouse but I just cant just yet. Are all the small seedlings blue dragons? Have you harvested your fem beans? The smell on my bd is amazing!

Oh yea, how's your duck project coming along?

Back