Outdoor Pop22's 2018 Greenhouse Grow!

I've been growing them in my raised beds, but the last two years I've had tomato blight. Grenhouse tomatoes were unaffected, so all will be potted thise year

Well I hope you get a good season and crop mine just sit in the Window sills this is latest pic they going well
The blue dragons are they your own cross ? I remember I started to watch a thread about them but hell if I can find it again :thumbsup:
IMAG1191.jpg

Looking good!

The Blue Dragon is my own cross, Blueberry Headband x Durrty Dragon, now at F6 next gen will be IBL ( Inbred line ) mostly meaning they should be about homogeneous. I'll be breeding for more seed soon. This will be the first time I've grown them in a raised bed. Hope they get big lol!

Transplanted the last 5 tomaotes into 3 and 5 gallon pots. Most will stay in one of the greenhouses, prbably the small one once the seedlings are gone.

Well I hope you get a good season and crop mine just sit in the Window sills this is latest pic they going well
The blue dragons are they your own cross ? I remember I started to watch a thread about them but hell if I can find it again :thumbsup:View attachment 906536

Looking good!

The Blue Dragon is my own cross, Blueberry Headband x Durrty Dragon, now at F6 next gen will be IBL ( Inbred line ) mostly meaning they should be about homogeneous. I'll be breeding for more seed soon. This will be the first time I've grown them in a raised bed. Hope they get big lol!

Transplanted the last 5 tomaotes into 3 and 5 gallon pots. Most will stay in one of the greenhouses, prbably the small one once the seedlings are gone.

I glad you mentioned ". I hope they get big" so I am just starting to think about breeding and making some crosses,
Now the only way I will be able to do this is to use solo cups, now what I am wondering is when you select from a solo cup will you perhaps be also selecting for a smaller plant unintentionaly ,, I hope that makes some sense.
I have a few pictures of a male I selected hope you don't mind me posting it here and have your thoughts about it

I selected him as he showed sex fast ,, had a nice smell, was the most healthy and vigerous out of the males that came up, was a nice balanced shape ,he didn't mind being in a solo cup :shrug: so the above question relates to this am I unintentionally selecting for producing solo cup sized plants :shrug:
:toke: :pass:

Attachments

• 1526036983490.jpg
    1526036983490.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 271
  • IMAG1153.jpg
    IMAG1153.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 292
I glad you mentioned ". I hope they get big" so I am just starting to think about breeding and making some crosses,
Now the only way I will be able to do this is to use solo cups, now what I am wondering is when you select from a solo cup will you perhaps be also selecting for a smaller plant unintentionaly ,, I hope that makes some sense.
I have a few pictures of a male I selected hope you don't mind me posting it here and have your thoughts about it

I selected him as he showed sex fast ,, had a nice smell, was the most healthy and vigerous out of the males that came up, was a nice balanced shape ,he didn't mind being in a solo cup :shrug: so the above question relates to this am I unintentionally selecting for producing solo cup sized plants :shrug:
I'm no expert but I don't think so. All you're doing in a solo is restricting roots making the plant stunted in purpose. So it can only get as big as the roots will allow it. I'm sure if that Male was in a bigger pot it would have a different shape

I breed mostly in small pots. I take the fastest male (s) and the largest females. In early generations, even in small pots, there are lots of variation starting with the second generation

Back