Lighting Platinum 300 tester

Here is my next plant going under my 300 platinum 12 band. A Mephisto Cookies a brand new artisanal strain.
IMG_8866.JPG
IMG_8867.JPG
IMG_8868.JPG
IMG_8870.JPG
IMG_8869.JPG

She is done like a dinner. It was just under 39 inches tall. This will be the first plant I weigh that is how impressed I am with what I got with single 188 watt light with the 12 band spectrum. The plant is just covered in Frosty trichomes it is so sticky and smells out of this world. I would reccomend this light in a heartbeat.View attachment 892329 View attachment 892331 View attachment 892333 View attachment 892335 View attachment 892337 View attachment 892338 View attachment 892339 Now onto a Mephisto cookies. a New artisanal strain.
This plant is really heavy. It was all I could do to cut through the base stalk. I will be giving dry weight as soon as it is dry. This platinum light delivers I have easily grown a gram a watt it is close to a 8 ounces I can tell. I have grown a few plants.

She is done like a dinner. It was just under 39 inches tall. This will be the first plant I weigh that is how impressed I am with what I got with single 188 watt light with the 12 band spectrum. The plant is just covered in Frosty trichomes it is so sticky and smells out of this world. I would reccomend this light in a heartbeat.View attachment 892329 View attachment 892331 View attachment 892333 View attachment 892335 View attachment 892337 View attachment 892338 View attachment 892339 Now onto a Mephisto cookies. a New artisanal strain.
Did you just run on bloom setting for flowering?

Did you just run on bloom setting for flowering?
For the most there was maybe a week or so in veg. When it was flowering I did bleach the top a bit near the end just a little too close. But she grew a monster plant. Iam very impressed with it's capabilities.

Last edited:

Amazing work @F.N. That Moby Dick looks absolutely delicious. I'm truely blown away. Appreciate the kind words as well. Can't wait for the smoke report! Thanks again!!!

:pass::thanks::thanks:

Happy 420 AFN family! Use the 'AFN420' Coupon Code for 15% off!
:vibe::pass::vibe:
I'm happy to let you know we are running a 4.20 promotion for 2 days..from 19th April 12 am PDT through to April 21st 12 am PDT...use the Code AFN420 to receive a 15% discount on any one Platinum LED panel.

:bighug::thanks::thanks::bighug:

That is a great DEAL for a light this powerfull. I just grew a huge plant from seedling with this light. Now I have another under it right away Mephisto Amnesia Cookies. I will have my 8x8 foot tent up by Saturday night up from my 4x8.
Tent shot. I can pick my platinum right out its 12 band spectrum is unique in color. That is the Amnesia cookies under neath it.
IMG_8866.JPG

IMG_8924.JPG
Here is my mepihisto A.C. This plant will have a base ball bat size top being cookies in the mix.
IMG_8923.JPG
IMG_8870.JPG
IMG_8867.JPG
Under the Platinum 300. If you need a light and want one for years and years with out a hitch I can tell by build quality and it has proven itself. I am just backing up what already has been done with this light. I will be running more it is just a matter of money and time tent first more airpots bags of pro mix then I start to add lights as I can afford them.

Back