Lighting Platinum 300 tester

The final weight of this bad boy if you need a light that performs better than most this is the one. 206 grams dry weight I smoked a bit so it would have been closer to 210 grams. Platinum Tom this is the first plant I have weighed in years. 188 watts from the wall. That is a wicked number off of one plant.
IMG_8858.JPG
IMG_8950.JPG

Here is my Mephisto taking over number one spot under my platinum 300 monster of a light. That deep red is 12 bands of spectrum turning in into a FROST MONSTER'
IMG_8988.JPG
IMG_8996.JPG
IMG_8976.JPG
She is putting on the weight.

I will be testing this light for months and months. I am getting some xxl strains that will grow huge under this beautiful Platinum 300. With my 8by8 tent going up I will be able to give the light all the room it needs. It is the quietest light to date that I have bought I just wanted to mention that very stealth compared to my other cheapo 300 watt lights. The Fans are of superior quality. I can just Imagine the sprawl on a platinum 1200 that would be a game changing light for sure. That is what Iam saving for. In the long run we need a certain spectrum and par these lights deliver in every way. There is no way I could grow a plant that big with any competitors 300 watt grow light period. Thank you @PlatinumLEDTom for the opportunity to try your well built light.

This light grows big plants period. This is a Amneisia cookies by Mephisto it is a frost monster. I will weigh this baby to lets see how big this light grows plants. For the next YEAR.
IMG_9037.JPG
IMG_9038.JPG
IMG_9043.JPG
IMG_9044.JPG
IMG_9045.JPG

Absolutely gorgeous grow @F.N. We are thrilled to see you are having so much success under the light. Amazing photos, and sick pull under the P300...210 grams!!!!

:worship:
Thanks for sharing your talent and skills with our panel. Hope you have many future dank and stank grows under this light!

Cheers, Tom
:thanks::thanks::thanks:

Honestly this light outperform most others I have owned hands down. Here is another close to a 1/2 pound plant grown under it. She is drying as I type i will take final weight.
IMG_9213.JPG
IMG_9218.JPG
IMG_9219.JPG
IMG_9221.JPG
IMG_9223.JPG
IMG_9225.JPG
IMG_9226.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_9224.JPG
    IMG_9224.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 203
It was picked and chopped by my wife who did not feel the need to weigh it. It was as big as the first one easy which was over 200 grams. I will be sticking a seedstockers bcn critical under it for my next platinum 300 grow in my brand new tent.
IMG_9328.JPG

Back