Lighting Platinum 300 tester

I need three possibly four more and my tent would explode with Platinum through out my whole tent. But here is the kicker the wife wants to get a 8 x 8 x 7 Foot 1680 D tent with 1 inch poles. I am not one to argue

I need three possibly four more and my tent would explode with Platinum through out my whole tent. But here is the kicker the wife wants to get a 8 x 8 x 7 Foot 1680 D tent with 1 inch poles. I am not one to argue
Talk to Tom if your serieous abot buying that many to see if you can get a deal.

Thanks Namvet This is the year I make some changes I am getting to the point where I need a bigger size grow area. I have a tasty 335 watt COB I need to weigh out my options. I know platinum will give a good deal but I need a new tent first mine is falling apart that is why a 1680 d with one inch poles will be my next tent they are not cheap. This one started to rip out around the zippers and poles are bending pretty good.

Talk to Tom if your serieous abot buying that many to see if you can get a deal.
If you call the main number you will get me! I'm happy to walk you through the bulk discounts and see what we can put together for ya!

Here is a update Platinum Tom we will be talking. I have the light about 15 inches from the plant. This light is 180 watts. This plant will easily exceed 180 grams dry weight.
IMG_8608.JPG
IMG_8609.JPG
IMG_8612.JPG

Here is a Moby Dick that is swelling like a bugger for 180 watts I am blown away with the size of the plant. It is bigger then my one growing right under my 1200 watt COB 600 watts from the wall.
IMG_8669.JPG
IMG_8666.JPG
IMG_8667.JPG
IMG_8668.JPG

Here she is at 8 days of straight water. She is super frosty and getting very dense. All with a 188 watts.
IMG_8830.JPG
IMG_8834.JPG
IMG_8835.JPG
IMG_8836.JPG
IMG_8837.JPG
IMG_8834.JPG
This is the other moby dick I have more shots when done I will do a comparison.
IMG_8804.JPG

She is done like a dinner. It was just under 39 inches tall. This will be the first plant I weigh that is how impressed I am with what I got with single 188 watt light with the 12 band spectrum. The plant is just covered in Frosty trichomes it is so sticky and smells out of this world. I would reccomend this light in a heartbeat.
IMG_8841.JPG
IMG_8842.JPG
IMG_8847.JPG
IMG_8850.JPG
IMG_8851.JPG
IMG_8858.JPG
IMG_8859.JPG
Now onto a Mephisto cookies. a New artisanal strain.

Back