Lighting Platinum 300 tester

I have my 300 watt Platinum light on vegging duty.
IMG_9417.JPG
IMG_9419.JPG
IMG_9418.JPG

What a lovely sea of green! Very well grown bro! Hope your package arrived safely!

Wow... just installing my platinum 300 in a 2x4 gorilla tent. Seeds have germinated in a AeroGarden farmxl (please don’t laugh! Wondering when to transplant seedlings to rootspa bucket system? 3 blue dream xtrm-F-10 and one Cbdoc Fem-5 plant using flora grow flora micro and flora bloom per their instructions. Using clay pellets for medium. Also how high above the seedlings should I start with the plat 300. I can’t believe how awesome Moby turned out
image.jpg

Wow... just installing my platinum 300 in a 2x4 gorilla tent. Seeds have germinated in a AeroGarden farmxl (please don’t laugh! Wondering when to transplant seedlings to rootspa bucket system? 3 blue dream xtrm-F-10 and one Cbdoc Fem-5 plant using flora grow flora micro and flora bloom per their instructions. Using clay pellets for medium. Also how high above the seedlings should I start with the plat 300. I can’t believe how awesome Moby turned outView attachment 1113551
I grew my very first pot plants (NL Autos) from start to finish in my aerogarden and it worked really well. Check out my thread and see for yourself
1589192855927.png

Back