Lighting Platinum 300 tester

Here is a update of this HUGE Moby Dick with its main light source being a very powerful 300 watt light the most powerful 300 watt I have used to date. Take a look at this plant she is going to be a biggun. Plus four or so small ones are getting there light source from the Platinum300. I have nothing negative to say at all this light does the job.
IMG_8537.JPG
IMG_8538.JPG
IMG_8539.JPG
IMG_8544.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_8547.JPG
    IMG_8547.JPG
    129.1 KB · Views: 79
Until yesterday I had this light on VEG mode the whole time. Look at the last picture it has a row out. I now have it on the bloom mode LOL
Damn man that is impressive. I thought you had it on bloom. That Moby dick is loving it too, just looking at the pics from the 1st to the 6th then the 13th there's a lot of growth. Fast forward to the 19th damn of she ain't putting on the flower. WOW Little ones are loving it too. Great job man, can't wait to see this in the end.

To be honest Iam not sure my man I know it is big.
That she is, and beautiful. I got some info on it. Pretty damn impressive.

Moby Dick is a Sativa-dominant hybrid, derived from the cross of a White Widow and a Haze, which takes on the shape of a Christmas tree. Her Sativa genes cause her to stretch a lot, both sideways and upwards. Not for nothing has this tall plant with ample internodes been named after the legendary whale. Her leaves don’t belong to one genotype in particular: they’re half-wide, half-thin. Let’s not forget her 60 % Sativa and 40 % Indica genotype. She’s a wide and elongated mid-sized/tall marijuana plant. But her most distinctive trait is undoubtedly her main cola, which fully lives up to her name. In fact, it’s worthy of admiration and respect.

The yield offered by Moby Dick is purely brutal. All her branches end up fully covered in huge, thick buds. As usual, the more light they receive, the bigger they’ll be. But the jewel in the crown is, without a doubt, her main cola. A long and wide bud that is sure to captivate all growers who get to meet her. As previously mentioned, this plant eats a lot, but her size and the amazing quality of her flowers far outweighs that nutrient- and light-rich diet.

Aromas and flavours
Moby Dick has a very strong aroma. Those who have grown her describe it like “a pronounced aroma that mixes hints of lemon, species and incense with tones of Haze and cedar". When asking her creator, the legendary breeder King Kush, he says that her famous whale smells like “the pew of an old church”. We’re sure each grower finds very particular nuances in our whale but there’s one thing they all agree on: Moby Dick showcases a strong and piercing fragrance with intense Haze notes standing out.

Effects
Moby Dick and her effect… Some people have compared the sensation caused by this strain to the strike given by the legendary whale of Herman Melville with its tail. Her effect is a very strong and extremely psychoactive Sativa effect that borders on psychedelia. But it’s also narcotic. Consuming this strain with an empty fridge is a big mistake because she's sure to make you hungry like never before. On top of that, this hybrid showcases very high levels of THCV, a cannabinoid regarded as the race car of the active substances of cannabis. The latter makes the effect take over our organism a lot faster than when consuming marijuana strains with other cannabinoids as primary compounds. The sensations provoked by Moby Dick have psychedelic, narcotic and long-lasting nuances.

Cultivation
Moby Dick is very easy to grow but incredibly voracious. This means she rarely gives trouble because she's not only sturdy but surprisingly resistant to moisture too. She requires lots of light and nutrients, though. Given her size and her quality, she’s to be provided with plenty of space and water as well. To get an idea of how big she could grow, if you’re cultivating indoors, where you’d place four White Widow plants, only two Moby Dicks could fit. So try to anticipate how much space this whale will need before switching to the flowering because, from that moment on, she’ll stretch like hell.

As a matter of fact, we recommend limiting the vegetative growth to three weeks only, unless you really want to obtain a monster plant. The advantage is that, regardless of her numerous branches and her heavy buds, this plant can easily support the weight, so no stakes will be needed during the flowering.
Won alot of prizes too it won't let me copy and paste that for some reason, so here is the link.
https://www.dinafem.org/en/moby-dick/
Awesome job boss. I believe you've got me sold. Lol

That she is, and beautiful. I got some info on it. Pretty damn impressive.

Moby Dick is a Sativa-dominant hybrid, derived from the cross of a White Widow and a Haze, which takes on the shape of a Christmas tree. Her Sativa genes cause her to stretch a lot, both sideways and upwards. Not for nothing has this tall plant with ample internodes been named after the legendary whale. Her leaves don’t belong to one genotype in particular: they’re half-wide, half-thin. Let’s not forget her 60 % Sativa and 40 % Indica genotype. She’s a wide and elongated mid-sized/tall marijuana plant. But her most distinctive trait is undoubtedly her main cola, which fully lives up to her name. In fact, it’s worthy of admiration and respect.

The yield offered by Moby Dick is purely brutal. All her branches end up fully covered in huge, thick buds. As usual, the more light they receive, the bigger they’ll be. But the jewel in the crown is, without a doubt, her main cola. A long and wide bud that is sure to captivate all growers who get to meet her. As previously mentioned, this plant eats a lot, but her size and the amazing quality of her flowers far outweighs that nutrient- and light-rich diet.

Aromas and flavours
Moby Dick has a very strong aroma. Those who have grown her describe it like “a pronounced aroma that mixes hints of lemon, species and incense with tones of Haze and cedar". When asking her creator, the legendary breeder King Kush, he says that her famous whale smells like “the pew of an old church”. We’re sure each grower finds very particular nuances in our whale but there’s one thing they all agree on: Moby Dick showcases a strong and piercing fragrance with intense Haze notes standing out.

Effects
Moby Dick and her effect… Some people have compared the sensation caused by this strain to the strike given by the legendary whale of Herman Melville with its tail. Her effect is a very strong and extremely psychoactive Sativa effect that borders on psychedelia. But it’s also narcotic. Consuming this strain with an empty fridge is a big mistake because she's sure to make you hungry like never before. On top of that, this hybrid showcases very high levels of THCV, a cannabinoid regarded as the race car of the active substances of cannabis. The latter makes the effect take over our organism a lot faster than when consuming marijuana strains with other cannabinoids as primary compounds. The sensations provoked by Moby Dick have psychedelic, narcotic and long-lasting nuances.

Cultivation
Moby Dick is very easy to grow but incredibly voracious. This means she rarely gives trouble because she's not only sturdy but surprisingly resistant to moisture too. She requires lots of light and nutrients, though. Given her size and her quality, she’s to be provided with plenty of space and water as well. To get an idea of how big she could grow, if you’re cultivating indoors, where you’d place four White Widow plants, only two Moby Dicks could fit. So try to anticipate how much space this whale will need before switching to the flowering because, from that moment on, she’ll stretch like hell.

As a matter of fact, we recommend limiting the vegetative growth to three weeks only, unless you really want to obtain a monster plant. The advantage is that, regardless of her numerous branches and her heavy buds, this plant can easily support the weight, so no stakes will be needed during the flowering.
Won alot of prizes too it won't let me copy and paste that for some reason, so here is the link.
https://www.dinafem.org/en/moby-dick/
Awesome job boss. I believe you've got me sold. Lol
Thank you johnp540 that is great to know and these Moby dicks are eating heavy and getting big. The one started to flower about a week to a week and a half before the other. This one under the Platinum 300 is the bigger of the two.

Thank you johnp540 that is great to know and these Moby dicks are eating heavy and getting big. The one started to flower about a week to a week and a half before the other. This one under the Platinum 300 is the bigger of the two.
No problem bud. Ya it says they like a lot of light and feed. Gotta love those Dinafem Genetics. I just finished a critical plus cbd auto. Loved everything about it. I've got 4 more I'm going to let loose outdoors. These Moby Dick would probably fair well outdoors too.

Back