Live Stoners Pictures by The Rebs

Rebel

AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
HomieHogLeg started a thread titled "Anyone Into Photography?" which got me digging though the hundreds of thousands of photos Mrs. Reb and I have taken over the years. We are both heavily into Photography... So instead of bombarding Homie's thread with a butt load of my own photos I figured I'd just post them in my own thread so I don't overtake his!

So... Roll a Doob, Pack a Bowl/Bong/Vaporizer or however you smoke it lol and Enjoy!

I'd like to start with Death Valley... Summer of 2007. Hotter than Hell itself! 122 Degrees Fahrenheit!
Death Valley 167.jpgDeath Valley 169.jpgDeath Valley 213.jpg<<<Never seen a sky so blue...
Death Valley 304.jpgDeath Valley 307.jpgDeath Valley 309.jpgDeath Valley 326.jpgDeath Valley 330.jpgDeath Valley 369.jpg<<<Scotty's Castle

Rhyolite -- Dinner in a Ghost Town. Mrs. Reb & I packed a dinner for our day trip. Planned to eat and watch the moon rise over Death Valley and we did just that. Had a Coyote join us for a few lol It was one of the best dinners we ever had...
Death Valley 554.jpgDeath Valley 556.jpgDeath Valley 557.jpgDeath Valley 560.jpgDeath Valley 563.jpgDeath Valley 565.jpg

UbeHeBe Crater -- Death Valley
Death Valley 683.jpgDeath Valley 694.jpg

On the way to Goldfield, Nevada to the infamous Goldfield Hotel and the extremely odd and interesting Goldfield Cemetery...
Death Valley 743.jpgDeath Valley 777.jpgGoldfield 080.jpgGoldfield 120.jpgGoldfield 123.jpgGoldfield 122.jpgGoldfield 125.jpg

The Infamous Goldfield Hotel. With Double Rainbow included!
Goldfield 210.jpgGoldfield 211.jpgGoldfield 329.jpg

Gold Mines for Sale!
Goldfield 217.jpgGoldfield 378.jpg

Valley of Fire
Valley of Fire 055.jpg Valley of Fire 061.jpgValley of Fire 071.jpg<<--Every time I see this it looks like Indian with a Head dress on with his mouth open looking to the sky. Singing, Screaming or Crying... Clear as day to me...

Valley of Fire 072.jpg << This looks like a big ol' Viper or something lol the Rocks and Mountains out there are F*cking CRAZY

Hope you enjoyed them! :smokebuds:

That pic of the grave stone that reads,unknown man died eating library paste,I thought what the he'll is library paste? I googled it and turns out it's a kind of liquid glue! That's crazy why would you eat that! quality pics man and amazing scenery

Hey TBM! Thanks for checking them out! Yeah... It is a dry heat... LOL That only matters when it's 100 or cooler... After 100 degrees hot is just HOT. With the wind blowing it feels like someone is standing in front of you with a blow dryer on high blowing it in your face. Kinda like the hand air dryers in public restrooms lol It was an experience! I can't wait to go do it again! :twist: But this time we want to go when it's the coldest.. So we've experienced the hottest, want to experience the coldest, then go when it's "perfect" like 75 and no humidity! And of course a 4x4 trip!! That's a whole other ball game out there! A whole new world opens up if you can make it off road out there. But you better have plenty of spares and gas/water! We love going to the extreme sometimes. When you're in certain elements you just can't help it! Valley of Fire in Nevada has some of the most incredible natural rock formations. Makes you wonder if it's really "natural" ha.

Hey Coop! Thanks again bro for following my threads! Yeah we almost shit when we seen that one! We had a laugh and said either the dude was drunk or something equivalent to bath salts!! hahaha the old west is a place of it's own for sure! It never ceases to amaze me! Glad you got a laugh out of that one! We found the Goldfield Cemetery very entertaining! Mrs. Reb came out and spent the last 6 weeks of the gig I was working on and we did 2 Death Valley trips and 2 Goldfield Trips. Both times we had a medicine bottle full of Master Kush doobies. I highly recommend it! Makes 12 hours driving around the desert and ghost towns so much more interesting! :howdy: I love the old west!

LOL That's GREAT! We have a friend who is a hypochondriac... We told him his should say... "I told you I was sick..." :crying:

I'll dig up some more cool shots and post them soon!

Thanks Jackal! Appreciate you always checking out my photos! Sometimes the most random shot comes out so good! :smokebuds:

Just noticed the moon passin' over the house. Couldn't resist this shot through the trees... Would have come out way better if I had a tripod! I need to invest in one! Enjoy...

SEPTEMBER MOON 2011-1.JPG SEPTEMBER MOON 2011-2.JPG

Summer with the Strongest Storms I can remember...

We were on a high ride this evening sponsored by PAK x Sour 60... Sour 60 dom so you can just imagine... When low and behold we started coming upon one of the strangest and unique Super Cell Thunderheads we've ever seen!

STORM 005.JPGSTORM 006.JPGSTORM 007.JPGSTORM 008.JPGSTORM 009.JPGSTORM 010.JPGSTORM 016.JPGSTORM 024.JPG

Nice pics wvr it made me get looking at all the ones ive taken brings back alot of memories thankyou dude :thumbs::peace: Si

Last edited:
Wild Turkey 101

Here's some shots of my "tame" group of Wild Turkeys... They only come to me or my Wife... Anyone else they run to the hills! :D They are here everyday, all day long, from sun up to sun down. They lay down and chill on our property, they hang out in our creek, roost in our trees lol they are spoiled and have it made.. and they KNOW it! :D I got it so now when I whistle for the cats the turkeys come running too :crying: And the Dude I get the seed I put out for them and our other birds and critters tells me they got me trained LOL They are just smart enough to realize they got it easy!

"Hank" because he's "King of the Hill"
HANK 000.JPGHANK 001.JPG

Peggy
PEGGY 000.JPG

Sweet Pea
SWEET PEA 000.JPG

Strutting their stuff, chilling, preening, and heading to the creek... ah the life of a Turkey... :D
TURKS 000.JPGTURKS 001.JPGTURKS 002.JPGTURKS 003.JPGTURKS 004.JPGTURKS 005.JPGTURKS 006.JPGTURKS 007.JPGTURKS 009.JPG

:smokebuds:

Back