Sorry for the late update, been busy busy.
The smell guys, oh my. Every day I put my nose in that green gold, can't wait for harvest, like all of us. :eyebrows:
So, they are soldiering on. Auto-bomb has finally kicked in the bud growth, and is looking much better. Alot more bud sites than I thought. :smoking:She has no smell though, ever since I topped her.
And barley any frost, but I've been seeing some small crystals forming.

(edit: Found a small gray larva, about 1cm in length on one of my plants.

Auto-Bomb - Day 59
She was topped, you can see the 2 colas that are just a tad taller.
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Super critical Auto - Day 49

1.jpg

The main cola.
2.jpg

A bit closer
3.jpg

...a bit closer :biggrin: You can see to the left here (the blurry bit). That the hairs are starting to turn brown.
4.jpg

Again, sorry for the late update. Next one will come sooner!
Any questions shoot them my way, I will answer to the best of my knowledge. :d5:

Happy sunday!

Last edited:
Just did a res change in my super critical auto bucket. Her hairs are turning fast, so she is now on AN Overdrive, full dose 2ml/L. Lowered the base nutrients a bit. She landed on 750ppm, 6.4pH. And now that summer has let her grip go, my water temp is quite stable around 20c. RH is worse, as high as 72%, with my closet door open tonight it's 61%.

Here are some pictures from tonight. :smoking:
Too bad I cant get all of the big girl in the picture, she has some narly nugs hiding to the right.
day62-52.jpg

Day 62 - Auto-Bomb
1.jpg

She is finally frosting up a bit, lets hope for more! :bow: (edit: Also, dog hairs are the bane of my existence)
2.jpg

Day 52 - Super Critical Auto
1.jpg

Happy wednesday! :cooldance:

Just did a res change in my super critical auto bucket. Her hairs are turning fast, so she is now on AN Overdrive, full dose 2ml/L. Lowered the base nutrients a bit. She landed on 750ppm, 6.4pH. And now that summer has let her grip go, my water temp is quite stable around 20c. RH is worse, as high as 72%, with my closet door open tonight it's 61%.

Here are some pictures from tonight. :smoking:
Too bad I cant get all of the big girl in the picture, she has some narly nugs hiding to the right.
View attachment 809561

Day 62 - Auto-Bomb
View attachment 809563

She is finally frosting up a bit, lets hope for more! :bow: (edit: Also, dog hairs are the bane of my existence)
View attachment 809568

Day 52 - Super Critical Auto
View attachment 809570

Happy wednesday! :cooldance:

Amazing bro!!

Back