Mine had total brown roots I used sm 90 on mine . I ripped mine apart cleaning em. Look at em now lol. I add a tablespoon every three days or so now since sterilizing my rdwc
97884d896c9638cccb3f4f667bb477db.jpg

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Plants a chugging along, both are focusing on bud development. :smoking:

Both plants, Auto-Bomb is just shy of 60cm tall, and the super critical auto stopped at 90cm.
day48-38.jpg

Day 48 - Auto-Bomb
As you can see, she is getting a slight purple tinge on her fan leaf stems. Not too worried, since she's been battleing cal issues all her growth.
1.jpg

Buds are still quite small, but growing.
3.jpg

2.jpg

Day 38 - Super Critical Auto

Don't think she can pray any harder than that.
1.jpg

A few bud sites.
2.jpg

Happy friday everyone! :smoking:

Looking good Mr. Pickle! Hey could you maybe remember to get some shots of the reservoir your using? Hard to tell but looks like you got it nice and insulated and I'd love to get some ideas for a reservoir if I decide to try aeroponics.

Oh by the way, this a rookie question I'm sure. I've always looked to just the leaves to check the girls. Lately, several folks have mentioned diagnosing the stems as well. What am I missing? Are you able to see CalMag issues on the stem before the leaves maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plants a chugging along, both are focusing on bud development. :smoking:

Both plants, Auto-Bomb is just shy of 60cm tall, and the super critical auto stopped at 90cm.
View attachment 804384

Day 48 - Auto-Bomb
As you can see, she is getting a slight purple tinge on her fan leaf stems. Not too worried, since she's been battleing cal issues all her growth.
View attachment 804385

Buds are still quite small, but growing.
View attachment 804386

View attachment 804387

Day 38 - Super Critical Auto

Don't think she can pray any harder than that.
View attachment 804388

A few bud sites.
View attachment 804389

Happy friday everyone! :smoking:

Looking good bro! You planning on beefing up lighting for the late stages of flowering or going with your current lighting for rest of grow?

Looking good Mr. Pickle! Hey could you maybe remember to get some shots of the reservoir your using? Hard to tell but looks like you got it nice and insulated and I'd love to get some ideas for a reservoir if I decide to try aeroponics.

Oh by the way, this a rookie question I'm sure. I've always looked to just the leaves to check the girls. Lately, several folks have mentioned diagnosing the stems as well. What am I missing? Are you able to see CalMag issues on the stem before the leaves maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks man! :smoking:
They are just black 5 gallon buckets, cut out mylar and placed on top of the lids. (would've gotten you a picture but just saw your post).

Well there can be alot of issues that can cause purple stems, it can also just be genetics. Cal/mag (not sure if its just cal or mag or both) deficiencies can cause purple stems.
And since I'm using both a LED light and RO water, my money is on cal/mag.

Back