I reread it, I overreacted Ithink as well. Damn internet.. so hard to convey things at times.
Apologies @MedGrower. I made the switch
f07b33609dd4ee640d44956e81fac4c6.jpg

Well, sorry to foul up the journal guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well anyhow, we do all seem to agree that in hydro ph is still relevant no matter the nutes ability to buffer the ph. Here's a handy chart someone smarter than me came up with. If I could give credit I would.
7def20613c760f7ff24af3f3722e3647.jpg

Decaf sucks by the way [emoji17]
Oh I see I got from my first home 420 forums.com
I hope it's okay to post that. It's handy

Last edited:
@Archiweedies Bro, so sorry if I made you feel bad with my lousy choise of words. I meant that I don't want to come across as a douchebag, as in stepping in arguing against your position. Just to exchange my experiences with this so called "pH perfect" for people too. And I am sure everyone here welcomes you here man! :bighug:

I am so sorry about that. You should know english is not my native tongue and sometimes things can get a bit.... uh... lost in translation? Thanks for clarifying that one out @blue and @Ryker604

Oh and yeah... I understand your reaction totally as I have misread people too and reacted badly.. Just count it as my bad bro. I should be more clear with my expressions.

Last edited:
@Archiweedies Bro, so sorry if I made you feel bad with my lousy choise of words. I meant that I don't want to come across as a douchebag, as in stepping in arguing against your position. Just to exchange my experiences with this so called "pH perfect" for people too. And I am sure everyone here welcomes you here man! :bighug:

I am so sorry about that. You should know english is not my native tongue and sometimes things can get a bit.... uh... lost in translation? Thanks for clarifying that one out @blue and @Ryker604

Oh and yeah... I understand your reaction totally as I have misread people too and reacted badly.. Just count it as my bad bro. I should be more clear with my expressions.

No harm no foul and again I am to blame as much as anyone. Sorry MG.
Sounds like you have a lot of experience with AN and I'm here to learn as much as I can guys! One love!

Did a water change yesterday for the super critical auto. In five days she drank about 5L, 480ppm down to 92ppm. She is now standing 80cm tall! :D
Switched her to bloom nutrients and added big bud, sensizym and carboload - all at half strength.
Landed at 580ppm. Her roots are looking great.

View attachment 801038

Auto-Bomb on the other hand. Her roots arn't as nice. There is no smell, doesn't feel slimy. I'm thinking that her roots might have tangled up too much?
What ever the cause, she is still looking good up top. That sm-90 might be hard at work here..
View attachment 801040

Happy Thursday everyone! :smoking:
If that is black in the middlelike it looks like u better take those roots to a showerhead and scrub that out.sm 90is good shit but preventive is best.

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

If that is black in the middlelike it looks like u better take those roots to a showerhead and scrub that out.sm 90is good shit but preventive is best.

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Ahh I hope he's not having an issue there. He mentioned that it was tangled, is that something that is worrisome?

Back