Looking good man, I've noticed some amazing trichs production the lower my RH gets. Any way for you to manipulate that any lower? I think I'm going to try the skewer through the stalk before harvest. Supposedly causes the plant to defend itself with more trichs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good man, I've noticed some amazing trichs production the lower my RH gets. Any way for you to manipulate that any lower? I think I'm going to try the skewer through the stalk before harvest. Supposedly causes the plant to defend itself with more trichs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cheers! Can't controll my RH, too small of a room to get a dehumidifier in. In this writing moment it's 47%. I'll take it! :smoking:
Yeah I read something about that, nothing I will try, now atleast. Keeping them in the dark before harvest how ever. Don't know if it works on autos since they have a set life span, more research needed.

Another late update, sorry guys been busy with life. :smoking:
First things first. 2-3 weeks ago I found a larva climbing on one of my stems, took the little bugger out.
Since then I found 2 buds that were all shrivled up, and had some tiny brown spots in them. From what I gather I think it's poop?
I've had all windows open this summer, and I've deported a few moths from the grow space.

Here's a picture
poop.jpg

If anyone knows for sure what this is, please be so kind to enlighten me. :bow:
They are super tiny, visible with the naked eye, but barley.

And now on to the good news. Life is coming to an end for Miss Super Critical Auto. :biggrin:
I know everyone has their own opinion on flushing. Here's my thought process.
Her feed was 950ppm at highest, been cleaning the bucket every week at water change. So she is goning to get 3 days of RO water, non pH:ed. Then she is coming down.
If you think this is to little or have any other thoughts, tell me. I just don't want to start a "flush war" thread. :thumbsup:

Day 63 - Super Critical Auto
This is the top of the main cola
1.jpg

So frosty :D
2.jpg

There is quite a bit of purple-ing going one when you get close up, and the amber is about 5% on the buds, more on the leafs.
3.jpg

Day 73 - Auto-Bomb
She is finally putting on some weight. She is not going to yield anywhere
near as much as her sister, I'm just glad she is giving me something. :D
1.jpg

2.jpg

...and she frosted up in the end, again, nothing compared to her sister.
3.jpg

So, next update one girl will be chopped. Don't know how long Miss Auto-Bomb needs. She has a few ambers, but not looking done at all, lots of white hairs still.

Happy monday everyone!

Another late update, sorry guys been busy with life. :smoking:
First things first. 2-3 weeks ago I found a larva climbing on one of my stems, took the little bugger out.
Since then I found 2 buds that were all shrivled up, and had some tiny brown spots in them. From what I gather I think it's poop?
I've had all windows open this summer, and I've deported a few moths from the grow space.

Here's a picture
View attachment 814252
If anyone knows for sure what this is, please be so kind to enlighten me. :bow:
They are super tiny, visible with the naked eye, but barley.

And now on to the good news. Life is coming to an end for Miss Super Critical Auto. :biggrin:
I know everyone has their own opinion on flushing. Here's my thought process.
Her feed was 950ppm at highest, been cleaning the bucket every week at water change. So she is goning to get 3 days of RO water, non pH:ed. Then she is coming down.
If you think this is to little or have any other thoughts, tell me. I just don't want to start a "flush war" thread. :thumbsup:

Day 63 - Super Critical Auto
This is the top of the main cola
View attachment 814253

So frosty :D
View attachment 814254

There is quite a bit of purple-ing going one when you get close up, and the amber is about 5% on the buds, more on the leafs.
View attachment 814255

Day 73 - Auto-Bomb
She is finally putting on some weight. She is not going to yield anywhere
near as much as her sister, I'm just glad she is giving me something. :D
View attachment 814256

View attachment 814257

...and she frosted up in the end, again, nothing compared to her sister.
View attachment 814258

So, next update one girl will be chopped. Don't know how long Miss Auto-Bomb needs. She has a few ambers, but not looking done at all, lots of white hairs still.

Happy monday everyone!

Nice pictures and super frosty! :thumbsup:

I have no idea what those black poops are. If you continue to have problems with these pests, perhaps it would be a good to run it by the Autoflower Infirmary for Sick Plants? Hope these buds are going to swell up a lot more still! Good luck!

Nice pictures and super frosty! :thumbsup:

I have no idea what those black poops are. If you continue to have problems with these pests, perhaps it would be a good to run it by the Autoflower Infirmary for Sick Plants? Hope these buds are going to swell up a lot more still! Good luck!
Thanks MedGrower! :d5:

It was just the one larva, and I removed the buds with the brown spots. Havn't seen any signs of little critters, so it's not an ongoing issue. :smoking:

Not 100% sure, but those could be moth larvae, they feed on the buds from inside and lay eggs in there or some shit, that's why it shriveled up I think :2cents:.
Friend had the same situation, larvae and poop, on an outdoor balcony grow this summer. He used a natural insecticide and hunted them down by hand :amazon:.

Anyways, I can't say that I'm completely sure about that, so checking out the Infirmary is still the best advice :thumbsup:.

Not 100% sure, but those could be moth larvae, they feed on the buds from inside and lay eggs in there or some shit, that's why it shriveled up I think :2cents:.
Friend had the same situation, larvae and poop, on an outdoor balcony grow this summer. He used a natural insecticide and hunted them down by hand :amazon:.

Anyways, I can't say that I'm completely sure about that, so checking out the Infirmary is still the best advice :thumbsup:.

Yikes! That sounds terrible! Hope its not that!

Back