I see you guys been busy in here. :shooty:
As growers we will most times have different opinions, different enviorments and tools at our disposal. Thanks for the advice @Be4u I'm quite on top of things.
Try not to "shove" info in someones face, and tell them. This is how it is, and this is how you should do it - esp. since you are a new member on this site, just like me.

I'm happy with my first DWC grow, I more then doubled my yield from last grow. :smoking:

Last weeks problem, my old tent I had planed to hang my girls in. The humidity jumped up to 80% just after 10 mins in the tent. So had to find a new spot. It was a bit to dry in the space I hung them, so ergo, they dried to quickly.

Super Critical Auto - Greenhouse seed company
Harvested 66 days from seed and yielded 54g.
View attachment 817940

View attachment 817941

View attachment 817942 View attachment 817943

She sadly lost some of her smell due to the fast dry. After a few couple of hits you can feel the head-band effect, and it's very body relaxing. She will put you to sleep within a few hours if you don't smoke more, perfect night time smoke. :pass:

Miss Auto-Bomb has been chopped, she's getting jarred today or tomorrow.
Happy thursday!
Great job PickleRick:

:slap:

:drool: :d5: Ricklepick! :rofl:... Congrat's on the cherry buster DWC run mate, a fine result to boot- :clapper: :smokeout:... seems a nice strain, lovely bud, well frosted,.. wonder if she has a photo' Mam version! :hump:... I plan to try a Critical next season, Dinafem's C+2.0,... How's the smoke?..aroma, flavor, potency,....:eyebrows: you know we perv' on those details around here- :rofl:
...I'm stoked to see you didn't get invaded by budworm much at all,... it is indeed a moth, 2-3 species in US I think,.. google it to see what the moths look like, generally bark-cammo' pattern, arrowhead shape,... they are a serious pest for me outdoors, late season, right when I have to stop the SNS209 systemic to purge it! :doh:... one of the few things that can tolerate the resins chemicals, and physically be able to work around it... all you can do is watch like a hawk for suspect moths, and check under leaves for little eggs, a tough spot,.. being indoors certainly helps, but you know moths, they will zero in on the lights if they can! If ever they become a problem again, you can nail them with Bt spray, a bacterium that the eat and get rot-gut from,....
:jointman: :slap: Cheers mate, nicely done!

It's the internet, you can't judge personality and approach by what I type. Like I said, I was only offering my opinion. To help you. Sorry I dipped my toes in your DWC cuz you still don't understand.

That's why I keep saying "as WE learn" here and other places. But i got jacked up for trying to help. Dont come at me with "but discussion makes us better". I was trying to discuss but got jumped on and discredited the very next post, so....yeah, the discussion...there was no discussion, it was all one sided against me.

All my learning with DWC has been through trial and error. This is my first and last use of message boards. I signed up because of BigsmOs cob lights. Thought I could help. Guess not. lol.

Why are you in the infirmary so much? Looks to me like the help you've been getting hasn't been all that good. Somethings wrong and your obviously going to continue down that path. Keep banging your head on the wall.

Compare your three week photo to mine. Nuff said.

Don't waste your time growing DWC without hydroguard, aquashield or any other equivalent. That's as important as your water being PH correct. Especially, you know, when you got light in your rez, cuz light in your rez is good...right? NO!

I was a reefer too. When I figured out RO water was a headache and unneeded in DWC i thought to myself, what can i use this investment for now? Started reefing lol.
Yeah you are really coming off as helpful with "look at my plant it's better than yours". It's obvious you still havn't read through my thread.
Peace out brother! :pass:

:drool: :d5: Ricklepick! :rofl:... Congrat's on the cherry buster DWC run mate, a fine result to boot- :clapper: :smokeout:... seems a nice strain, lovely bud, well frosted,.. wonder if she has a photo' Mam version! :hump:... I plan to try a Critical next season, Dinafem's C+2.0,... How's the smoke?..aroma, flavor, potency,....:eyebrows: you know we perv' on those details around here- :rofl:
...I'm stoked to see you didn't get invaded by budworm much at all,... it is indeed a moth, 2-3 species in US I think,.. google it to see what the moths look like, generally bark-cammo' pattern, arrowhead shape,... they are a serious pest for me outdoors, late season, right when I have to stop the SNS209 systemic to purge it! :doh:... one of the few things that can tolerate the resins chemicals, and physically be able to work around it... all you can do is watch like a hawk for suspect moths, and check under leaves for little eggs, a tough spot,.. being indoors certainly helps, but you know moths, they will zero in on the lights if they can! If ever they become a problem again, you can nail them with Bt spray, a bacterium that the eat and get rot-gut from,....
:jointman: :slap: Cheers mate, nicely done!
Thanks for the kind words! :d5:
I have no idea if dinafem and greenhouse critical are at all the same. But this one, heavy indica. I put a small smoke report last in the "harvest post". You will fall alspeed after a few hours. :vibe:

For sure it was a moth of some kind. The larva body was brown/gray with a black head. Thanks for the advice on how to deal with them. Come next summer all the windows has to be opened again, for both me and my plants to be able to breathe. I will be ready! :smoking:

Yeah you are really coming off as helpful with "look at my plant it's better than yours". It's obvious you still havn't read through my thread.
Peace out brother! :pass:
Did I strike a nerve? lol you'll get better because I bet your looking at my plant and thinking about it.
I did not post the picture the way your perceiving it. Stop it ok? I was just showing you that there is absolute cred in what I'm saying. I was discredited by someone talking about it's ok to have light in your rez. He "completely disagreed with most of what I said." Then your against me. I'm sorry your completely misunderstanding me. You just thought about my plant again didn't you. Ha! Peace.

I am sorry but as far as I've observed this thread, no one has said anything about it being ok to have light in your reservoir, @Be4u . Why do you have to be so mean and self-aggrandizing? If you think it's going to get you somewhere on these online forums you are gravely mistaken. How about just try to be nice for a change and stop stepping on everyone's toes all the time?

For what I've seen about the pics you have posted, your plants look average to what you see on this forum everyday.

Last edited:
I have no idea why you are trying to cause trouble here ... This is Picklericks thread ... not yours.

As far as i can see, he's been pretty leniant with your aggravating pokes.

Take a three ban on me (i was here Be4u) .. and come back with a nicer attitude and start your own thread.

Sorry for the bad vibes Picklerick .... :(

Did I strike a nerve? lol you'll get better because I bet your looking at my plant and thinking about it.
I did not post the picture the way your perceiving it. Stop it ok? I was just showing you that there is absolute cred in what I'm saying. I was discredited by someone talking about it's ok to have light in your rez. He "completely disagreed with most of what I said." Then your against me. I'm sorry your completely misunderstanding me. You just thought about my plant again didn't you. Ha! Peace.

Last edited:
Back