God what a bell end! Jeez mate what was all that about dude? I suspect the last thing PR is thinking about is your little plant dude? WTF?

@PickleRick nicely done mate. I haven't got the nads to try anything like DWC! Looks like a very bloody good first go to me mate. And as has already been said, awesome photos :worship: :vibe:

God what a bell end! Jeez mate what was all that about dude? I suspect the last thing PR is thinking about is your little plant dude? WTF?

@PickleRick nicely done mate. I haven't got the nads to try anything like DWC! Looks like a very bloody good first go to me mate. And as has already been said, awesome photos :worship: :vibe:
I have no idea. :coffee2:
Thanks alot for the kind words mate! :d5:

probably frustrated, yanking his plank around the clock. We should crowdfund him half an hour with a Roger Moore, you'd see his attitude melt away
:kiss::dancer:

Hahaha a Roger Moore! I'll chip in mate, I think your prognosis is spot on! He's probably worn it down to a stump though! [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry everyone is misunderstanding me and mis interpreting what I'm typing. Your perceptions are way off. I'm also sorry I'm not good at expressing my opinion to make it sound like im a jolly ole mate. Yall are making me look like a bad guy, i tried to help and was INSTANTLY discredited by a guy that gives horrible help and BAD information.

I guess I'm going to be fake now and start using smilies and stuff. Never in my life have I tried to help someone and turn into the bad guy that brought 'bad vibes' to Ricks thread.

Back