I'm sorry everyone is misunderstanding me and mis interpreting what I'm typing. Your perceptions are way off. I'm also sorry I'm not good at expressing my opinion to make it sound like im a jolly ole mate. Yall are making me look like a bad guy, i tried to help and was INSTANTLY discredited by a guy that gives horrible help and BAD information.

I guess I'm going to be fake now and start using smilies and stuff. Never in my life have I tried to help someone and turn into the bad guy that brought 'bad vibes' to Ricks thread.
Sorry Pickle I gotta do this:

@Be4u proof is in the pudding so to speak. When you can show me pictures with proof they are yours that exceed this I will consider your opinion, other wise please start your own thread and quit polluting this one.

look1.jpg

Grown in DWC using Dyna-Gro nutrients.

Did I strike a nerve? lol you'll get better because I bet your looking at my plant and thinking about it.
I did not post the picture the way your perceiving it. Stop it ok? I was just showing you that there is absolute cred in what I'm saying. I was discredited by someone talking about it's ok to have light in your rez. He "completely disagreed with most of what I said." Then your against me. I'm sorry your completely misunderstanding me. You just thought about my plant again didn't you. Ha! Peace.
--- :WTF:... why are you back here at the scene of the crime again dude, are you on crack??! It appears you have learned nothing from being temp' banned- :nono:.. There's no mistaking the intent and attitude behind comments like that above,.....-->
I'm sorry everyone is misunderstanding me and mis interpreting what I'm typing. Your perceptions are way off. I'm also sorry I'm not good at expressing my opinion to make it sound like im a jolly ole mate. Yall are making me look like a bad guy, i tried to help and was INSTANTLY discredited by a guy that gives horrible help and BAD information.

I guess I'm going to be fake now and start using smilies and stuff. Never in my life have I tried to help someone and turn into the bad guy that brought 'bad vibes' to Ricks thread.
---> then you have the gall whine and whinge about being made the "bad guy"... you have done that all by yourself, period,...:redcard:... you got banned by one of the most tolerant staff we have already, that says it all frankly... Since you fail to grasp your transgressions, and were what I'll very charitably call "unwise" enough to come back and express your anal glands in this thread again, no more time will be wasted on trying to get you to clue-up,.... no worries about your wanting a comment-closed thread to "educate" people with, you won't be needing it...it's literally the opposite of how it's done here anyway, another concept you fail to grasp-- community,... not pontification! :pimphand:--strike three, Ace, you're done....

Hmm, funny, I got banned so easily. No one obviously investigated and saw how I was the FIRST to be discredited and attacked. But whatever dude.

:pimp:...you earned it Sport, it's not easy at all,.. if you had just shut the hell up and moved on, you may have stuck around longer, but whatever dude,... :baghead:

..look at how you treated this guy in his thread,... it's real simple, you're not projecting any ........ no name calling, just a term of annoyance,...*sigh*....

..look at how you treated this guy in his thread,... it's real simple, you're not projecting any ........ no name calling, just a term of annoyance,...*sigh*....

Had similar interaction with this guy here: https://www.autoflower.org/posts/1600858/
I posted a couple pics in this photoperiod grow battle forum while I was setting up my buckets. I wasn't even halfway done setting my stuff up nor was I asking for any grow advice and he decided to teach me DWC lol.

@PickleRick all you need to know brother is you did a kick ass job on your first DWC! You did awesome job and I look forward to following your next grow. Do you know what strains you gonna go with?

This will be my last update in this thread!

You are all welcome to join me in my new diary HERE

Here she finally is, the auto-bomb. 38g of airy buds. All in all I'm super happy. My last grow (before I joined up, photo-plants) I had 2 plants yield 30g.
All in all I got 92g this time.
harvest.jpg

Hope to see you all in my new journal. :d5:

Sorry Pickle I gotta do this:

@Be4u proof is in the pudding so to speak. When you can show me pictures with proof they are yours that exceed this I will consider your opinion, other wise please start your own thread and quit polluting this one.

View attachment 820006

Grown in DWC using Dyna-Gro nutrients.
aww this has just made my morning. dont see much drama round these parts. makes me feel like im back on facebook lol. i miss it sometimes.
and yeah mate ive got ya covered with my single planter ; ) 990C69A5-29EC-40B4-AD7F-4535A3F8CA85.jpeg haha couldnt help it im just in that mood

nice growing though rick. hydro isnt easy to start with but once the pennys start dropping mate you’ll see how simple it is. i was lucky and found something of a mentor on here who pulled out sock puppets and all sorts to get it through to me. we all make mistakes, as long as you learn from your them then they were worthwhile making.

Back