Outdoor Grow Battle 2017 Photoperiod Live Bud Voting Thread

:pighug: -- t'anks Red :jointman:... I find that some Sativa's tend to form narrow clusters of bracts that can stack up, especially late in bloom,... you saw the live shot, right? No reall foxing there, that seems rather rare in outdoor plants,... but some pointy knobs do form up sometimes! I can see how indoors, this may magnify and become true foxtails... Psico' is a 70/30 Sativa-dom', Nepali x unknown indica,.... I suspect that Indica is behind the more compact bud structure, and maybe the resins as well,... did you see pics of the Cannalope Haze in the comp' thread, toward the end? That was very old school Sati'-looking to me, open, kinda leafy, super small trichs, but tons of them,.. very psychoactive high, much more so that Psico'!
Didn't see the live shot... :crying:
blindguy.jpg but great description. I'll give the Missus a good repping for catchinga structural anomaly:cool1: That 70-30 sounds like a great mix. I love something pretty zippy, I bet a harvest when things just go cloudy would be my cup of tea:woohoo:

I gave a shot of rep to @Cotton46 @Renaissance Redneck and @Root - thanks so much for voting!!

yeah skelly go get em man! sure it turned out to be yours i voted for on the other one aswell. its pretty close like.
@Vlad The Inhaler are you just growing randomly in the woods somewhere?

Yeah mate, it’s a little patch of woodland on a farmer’s field. This is the 5th year on there. I start them off indoors to about the 4th node then stick em in the ground, and let em do their ting. [emoji1360][emoji1365]

Yeah mate, it’s a little patch of woodland on a farmer’s field. This is the 5th year on there. I start them off indoors to about the 4th node then stick em in the ground, and let em do their ting. [emoji1360][emoji1365]

Like i have always said....the plants know what to do..all we need to do, is point them in the right direction!!

ahhhhh mate. your a legend like. ive no idea why i never thought of that. im strictly 1 plant at a time now. i know i’ll get off with just a fine and get to keep my grow gear. ive got a big bulb 14k cfl reflector spefically for seedlings (that only cost 30 quid! )and actually id happily argue is pretty unbeatable for the first 2 weeks. i could just get a couple more of them and get loads of rapid finisher started at my mates nearby. could look after them myself then spread them over the local places loaded with horse manure.
oh dear..... i see a very expensive seed order in the near future lol.

ahhhhh mate. your a legend like. ive no idea why i never thought of that. im strictly 1 plant at a time now. i know i’ll get off with just a fine and get to keep my grow gear. ive got a big bulb 14k cfl reflector spefically for seedlings (that only cost 30 quid! )and actually id happily argue is pretty unbeatable for the first 2 weeks. i could just get a couple more of them and get loads of rapid finisher started at my mates nearby. could look after them myself then spread them over the local places loaded with horse manure.
oh dear..... i see a very expensive seed order in the near future lol.

Take a stroll in the countryside ma maaan! Find a spot where nobody goes and you’re in..... almost.

I’ve never tried outdoors in Scotland.. it’s pretty cold and wet up there, eh? Not much different from here (near London), gotta be worth a punt..

Take a stroll in the countryside ma maaan! Find a spot where nobody goes and you’re in..... almost.

I’ve never tried outdoors in Scotland.. it’s pretty cold and wet up there, eh? Not much different from here (near London), gotta be worth a punt..
i think you’ll find that we jocks think we’re in spain when we go south of the border ya jammy #=%*^*# lol.
your also that much warmer that you have 8 or more species of spider that can kill. we highlanders have 1 at most. enjoy next summer shags :pass::headbang:

Back