Outdoor Grow Battle 2017 Photoperiod Live Bud Voting Thread

Certainly nothing growing here....12" of snow and -25C last night

Whoa! The whole UK would shut down if that happened Skellerz. It only takes a couple of snowflakes and the schools all close... Fookin lazy teachers, it’s not like they don’t get enough time off.. rant-rant, etc... [emoji38]

that was stuck in mul
Fame at last mate! I grew that once, got a huge amount of really shit weed.
It looked nice, didn’t work at all tho. Must have been an unlucky seed.

After my review DP stopped sending me promo packs! [emoji23][emoji23]
oops shit, tried to post that in LS earlier but apparently never hit send lol. sorry for thread jackin

Whoa! The whole UK would shut down if that happened Skellerz. It only takes a couple of snowflakes and the schools all close... Fookin lazy teachers, it’s not like they don’t get enough time off.. rant-rant, etc... [emoji38]
its what makes us brittish mate. the grotesque inabitlity to learn from our mistakes. (and probably spell the first 2 words there)
parts of the world get shit like that all year round and dont stop. little bit of sludge here and its too dangerous for the bus drivers so half the country misses a weeks wages. actually... hang on a sec. i seen someone with a seasons worth of snow and a pack of workin dogs the other day. @trailanimal im sure it was you? was that a sled team?

its what makes us brittish mate. the grotesque inabitlity to learn from our mistakes. (and probably spell the first 2 words there)
parts of the world get shit like that all year round and dont stop. little bit of sludge here and its too dangerous for the bus drivers so half the country misses a weeks wages. actually... hang on a sec. i seen someone with a seasons worth of snow and a pack of workin dogs the other day. @trailanimal im sure it was you? was that a sled team?
Used to be a team. Down to just 4 outside dogs, 3 hunters/guardians, and one ancient lead dog. I'm too beat up to mush, so many ways to get injured. For my lifestyle a severe injury might as well be the kiss of death. Work and play safe
P1060028.JPG

Last edited:
Used to be a team. Down to just 4 outside dogs, 3 hunters/guardians, and one ancient lead dog. I'm too beat up to mush, so many ways to get injured. For my lifestyle a severe injury might as well be the kiss of death. Work and play safeView attachment 826532
im genuinely in awe mate. that sounds like some lifestyle. its the sort of thing i can only see clips of on telly and imagine. feel so ignorant to the ways of life when see that. i feel hard done by when ive got to walk 300 yards to the shop for a loaf of bread. goes to show like, we love to moan a lot but we’ve got it easy in the grander scheme of things

Back