Outdoor Grow Battle 2017 Photoperiod Live Bud Voting Thread

I'm in Denmark mate. Did the mould not get you this year?

Ah, I’d imagine you get the same set of critters and similar weather over there.

We grew two strains this year, the competition one was a Dinafem Big Kush. That didn’t go mouldy at all cos it’s tough as fook [emoji1477] even in the drizzle. There was three of those and also three Sweet Seeds Blackjack F1 fast version which got hit by the rot pretty bad so we brought them in a few weeks earlier.

It’s all about the choice of strain mate, another good one is DPs Passion No1, she’s tough enough to handle the damp.

I did a few grows outdoor when I lived in UK. If I remember they were Hollands Hope, Durban Poison from DP, and Biddy Early from Magus Genetics. Plus a few others, but those 3 I definitely remember.
This year was mad for the mould though, I've never known such a poor summer.
What was the Big Kush smoke like?

I did a few grows outdoor when I lived in UK. If I remember they were Hollands Hope, Durban Poison from DP, and Biddy Early from Magus Genetics. Plus a few others, but those 3 I definitely remember.
This year was mad for the mould though, I've never known such a poor summer.
What was the Big Kush smoke like?

It’s good shit mate, would have been better with a few more rays on it. The look and smell of the buds isn’t amazing but once it’s ground up and lit she’s a winner.

I don’t smoke weed myself but I’m married to a hippie. (Actually half hippie half nazi if I’m honest [emoji16]) But yeah, judging by the change in her mood and the redness of her eyes after a spliff the effects are on par with a fairly good indoor grow.

Ah, ok so you’ve done it before here, how do ya fancy your luck in Denmark bud?

Half hippy half nazi :haha: so it's jap boots, and flowers in her hair. Quite the combo :crying:

I think my only mission, would be to find a quiet spot, people live everywhere here. And the Danes love a walk on a Sunday, a good long aimless walk. I don't think I'll find many places untouched for the 3 months needed. I'm looking for access to the tops of buildings ect, that would be my best bet I reckon

Half hippy half nazi :haha: so it's jap boots, and flowers in her hair. Quite the combo :crying:

I think my only mission, would be to find a quiet spot, people live everywhere here. And the Danes love a walk on a Sunday, a good long aimless walk. I don't think I'll find many places untouched for the 3 months needed. I'm looking for access to the tops of buildings ect, that would be my best bet I reckon

Dreadlocks and a Luger actually! [emoji38]

It’s good shit mate, would have been better with a few more rays on it. The look and smell of the buds isn’t amazing but once it’s ground up and lit she’s a winner.

I don’t smoke weed myself but I’m married to a hippie. (Actually half hippie half nazi if I’m honest [emoji16]) But yeah, judging by the change in her mood and the redness of her eyes after a spliff the effects are on par with a fairly good indoor grow.

Ah, ok so you’ve done it before here, how do ya fancy your luck in Denmark bud?

So she's a hippie, rastagirl, witch, and Nazi. Yee haw my kind of woman just fookin crazy on multiple levels. :vibe::pass::woohoo:

:rofl:
Peace and love, to those without a yellow star

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back