Outdoor Grow Battle 2017 Photoperiod Live Bud Voting Thread

:laughcry: :eek1: :nono: gawds what a vision you paint! :rofl: ... what strain is she again Vlad? .... I love how she put that stretch on, and finished a good size and fatness,....:greenthumb:

7503ae37d6b20957a249ad742d7b771b.jpg

Ermmm.... here’s my final pic. I’ve deleted the rest and the cat vomited dead mouse all over my homework.

Whilst cleaning up the mess I slipped on a pile of rodent intestines and bumped my head on my phone which smashed and flew into the air.

As I gasped for breath, I inhaled the fragments of my broken phone, and also the cat. Serves the fucker right IMO... I’m not looking forward to crapping her out tho cos her claws are sharp and she’s still struggling.

I’ll mail the pics to @912GreenSkell if he still wants ‘em tho.... could be messy.[emoji2]

Hahaha...quite a story bud!! :D :D Okay hmmmm i have cropped what i think is the best looking bud out of the pic, but it is quite small due to the proximity of the photo. Not sure if this is gonna work....hmmm
vlad.jpg

At worst vlad you have a completed entry and will be able to get sponsored seeds for next contest...so either way its win-win!!

Hahaha...quite a story bud!! :D :D Okay hmmmm i have cropped what i think is the best looking bud out of the pic, but it is quite small due to the proximity of the photo. Not sure if this is gonna work....hmmm
View attachment 823357

At worst vlad you have a completed entry and will be able to get sponsored seeds for next contest...so either way its win-win!!

Yeee, no problem Skell, and thanks.

I only tagged along for the fun of it anyway. [emoji1365][emoji1365]

View attachment 823517

Black DOG live bud shot

Excellent thanks for posting...too funny..i thought we lost you gringo and i went through the thread and picked out what bud pics i thought was best(and saved to my drive), and sure enough its the pic you just posted! Nice! Really looking forward to seeing the dry bud pic!!

7503ae37d6b20957a249ad742d7b771b.jpg

Ermmm.... here’s my final pic. I’ve deleted the rest and the cat vomited dead mouse all over my homework.

Whilst cleaning up the mess I slipped on a pile of rodent intestines and bumped my head on my phone which smashed and flew into the air.

As I gasped for breath, I inhaled the fragments of my broken phone, and also the cat. Serves the fucker right IMO... I’m not looking forward to crapping her out tho cos her claws are sharp and she’s still struggling.

I’ll mail the pics to @912GreenSkell if he still wants ‘em tho.... could be messy.[emoji2]
eat some high fiber, will help passing claws and teeth
nice tree Vald!, the canna crusader!

Back