Outdoor Grow Battle 2017 Photoperiod Live Bud Voting Thread

Here is my live bud entry Dutch Passion Think Fast
View attachment 821454

Choice number 2 great grow skelly I chose waira as my first only based on appearance, yours was close I’m just attracted to those tricombs on wairas but yours is chunky and fat I like that too and that’s what had me so torn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:bighug: Miss MJ', glad you made it back to us! I was worried the jungle gotcha- :rofl: ... thank you luv, we appreciate the kind words :smoker1:... And let us not forget you were a guerilla grower, in a difficult climate/environment, and unable to nurture your girls with lavish attention like we could... plus you had an unknown factor in those Mix seeds! Your cola shot looks great to me, doubly so considering the difficulties of your grow,...:greenthumb: I'm blown away you could keep anything safe from the myriad of plant snackers out there! :d5: :bravo::slap:....I half expected the Leaf Cutter ants would take her down- :nono:,....So best and most credible of all, you finished! This Comp' saw inordinate attrition,..:doh: :yoinks: :face: ..... this girl ran on Biotabs, right? Mine too, but the tabs blew out early so I had to take over feeding as normal,... if I didn't, my harvest would have suffered big-time!
...... :smokeout: Cheers MJ, I hope we see you in the Comp' again next year! :woohoo1:

Described as thick, beautiful frost against a dark background.
My Honey Bunny says maybe some foxtailing, or the start of it? If she called that right, let me know, I'll rep the crap out ofher:eyebrows:
@Waira , :slap:

:bighug: Miss MJ', glad you made it back to us! I was worried the jungle gotcha- :rofl: ... thank you luv, we appreciate the kind words :smoker1:... And let us not forget you were a guerilla grower, in a difficult climate/environment, and unable to nurture your girls with lavish attention like we could... plus you had an unknown factor in those Mix seeds! Your cola shot looks great to me, doubly so considering the difficulties of your grow,...:greenthumb: I'm blown away you could keep anything safe from the myriad of plant snackers out there! :d5: :bravo::slap:....I half expected the Leaf Cutter ants would take her down- :nono:,....So best and most credible of all, you finished! This Comp' saw inordinate attrition,..:doh: :yoinks: :face: ..... this girl ran on Biotabs, right? Mine too, but the tabs blew out early so I had to take over feeding as normal,... if I didn't, my harvest would have suffered big-time!
...... :smokeout: Cheers MJ, I hope we see you in the Comp' again next year! :woohoo1:

Don Waira - thanks for your kind words, too!
It was a wild grow, that's for sure.
I'm more worried about the fascist law man than the jungle.
The jungle is my home, haha!
I didn't use Biotabs, though I'd love to give them a try.
Just regular soil with some perlite + vermiculite,
a bit of organic pellet fertilizer,
and a few doses of Sensi Bloom A+B and CaliMagic.
The local soil is ... pretty terrible, really.

Keep growing, amigo!!

:love:

:pighug: -- t'anks Red :jointman:... I find that some Sativa's tend to form narrow clusters of bracts that can stack up, especially late in bloom,... you saw the live shot, right? No reall foxing there, that seems rather rare in outdoor plants,... but some pointy knobs do form up sometimes! I can see how indoors, this may magnify and become true foxtails... Psico' is a 70/30 Sativa-dom', Nepali x unknown indica,.... I suspect that Indica is behind the more compact bud structure, and maybe the resins as well,... did you see pics of the Cannalope Haze in the comp' thread, toward the end? That was very old school Sati'-looking to me, open, kinda leafy, super small trichs, but tons of them,.. very psychoactive high, much more so that Psico'!

>>:pass:... oh my yes, I forgot that as well, the legal aspect! :doh:.. that, and thieves,... I think if you could have feed her more, she'd have performed better in kind,... I know, that tropical soil can be very poor, stuff just gets broken down and consumed/cycled so fast in that biosphere,.. so little sticks around in the soil for long!

I jumped in and voted here and in the dry bud thread and want to say I voted on each before I read the thread so my vote was solely on appearance and I have to say I almost couldn't pick one all you guys kicked ass and I have equal respect for all you✌️
Gold standard in Growers!!!

images

images

images

Back