Outdoor Grow Battle 2017 Autoflower Live Bud Voting Thread

View attachment 816973

Do I win anything for Best Rosemary....?............:coffee:..

@dankstyle J ..I'm starting the terp tea....with the rosemary cuttings..:d5:..
Very nice next year I will be back with clover an molasses an a few other teas after getting very flavorful cannabis with very sweet flavors I realized the teas were definitely something to look into.

Still have no contact from mark 87...i went through the thread again and found a live bud pic and chose his entry based on the best pic i could find...couldnt find a dry bud pic so thats it...these threads are going live!!

Mark87's entry
IMG_20170829_145725058_HDR.jpg

so we finally have all gladiators photos? :) let the game begin :vibe:

Hey....as i am unfamiliar with setting up polls and dont want to screw it up i have requested some help...as soon as our lady under the sun is able to get it together, this will go live!! I'll be tagging everyone in the outdoor thread as soon as it does...sorry for the delays ladies and gents!! Been a crazy busy fall for me....this is like the only winter i can recall that i am REALLY looking forward to!!(for the downtime!! ;) :D )

Hey....as i am unfamiliar with setting up polls and dont want to screw it up i have requested some help...as soon as our lady under the sun is able to get it together, this will go live!! I'll be tagging everyone in the outdoor thread as soon as it does...sorry for the delays ladies and gents!! Been a crazy busy fall for me....this is like the only winter i can recall that i am REALLY looking forward to!!(for the downtime!! ;) :D )
cheers 912! thanks for keeping us semi-corralled

Back