Dutch Passion Outdoor DP auto grow Brooklyn, Ultimate, Colorado and Daiquiri

Wowza! :drool:

That sounds like a great strain

That would suck! but it did make some meds and thats what counts.

Nice job, skell, it takes a lot of effort to pull all that. Just thinking about the trimming gives me carpal tunnel syndrome, yikes. Enjoy the meds and thanks again for the grow and show here. Congratulations on another successful season.
:slap:

Beautiful job I wish I could have such amazing yields! I'd love to even try some of those beautiful nugs, job very well done!

Nice job, skell, it takes a lot of effort to pull all that. Just thinking about the trimming gives me carpal tunnel syndrome, yikes. Enjoy the meds and thanks again for the grow and show here. Congratulations on another successful season.
:slap:

Thanks man! Yeah next year I am making a power trimmer...in fact I am getting parts asap.

Beautiful job I wish I could have such amazing yields! I'd love to even try some of those beautiful nugs, job very well done!

Thanks man! Give the techniques in the monster training guide a run! Ive been meaning to tag you...how did the Frisian Duck do for you?

Thanks man! Yeah next year I am making a power trimmer...in fact I am getting parts asap.

Thanks man! Give the techniques in the monster training guide a run! Ive been meaning to tag you...how did the Frisian Duck do for you?
Ended up being mixed up by dinafem or something and definitely was not frisian duck unfortunately. Yields were horrific unfortunately.. But always have next year to look forward too!

Ended up being mixed up by dinafem or something and definitely was not frisian duck unfortunately. Yields were horrific unfortunately.. But always have next year to look forward too!

Damn , sorry to hear that man!

Reactions: HMR
Back