Dutch Passion Outdoor DP auto grow Brooklyn, Ultimate, Colorado and Daiquiri

My efforts as of late...a single run of Think Fast/Blueberry hash from the other day...woohoo 105 grams in a single pull of hash? Talk about a great afternoon! Colour is a little mixed up as I wasn't able to time it properly when I work into powder before press. This is the stickiest hash I have ever made.

Trail - That is a shame buddy....they must assume that more people are doing the indoor gig?

Well hell...potpros is down again. :(

Updates will continue to go on!! Here we go fellas, I think we are at day 167 ! Really pumping out some goods now! Got frost last night, with a temp of 3 degrees celcius. All plants shrugged it off like nothing happened.

First up is the full sun garden plants. Start it off with the Think Fast, the highlight of the season. Woh...tremendous!!
View attachment 635940

Hard to tell in the pics how much bud is on the plant...tried to get a pic showing at least the mass of a few tops at once.
View attachment 635949

Solid bud down to hand, on a sidebranch, I spotted a small spot of mold on a lower bud:
View attachment 635941

Major league crystal on this plant!!
View attachment 635946

Rock Hard Buds too! Getting close to finished now!
View attachment 635947

Next up is the mighty mammoth, the Blueberry. Hahaha the camera mans shadow and the high as possible stance makes her look much smaller than she is.
View attachment 635942

Here is a small side branch...nice buds, though not as grand as last years.
View attachment 635943

Stunning beautiful bud though!! Nice crystal and that awesome Blueberry Perfume smell.
View attachment 635945

And the Durban Poison...starting to flush her out today. Smells and looks perfect. This will be the first plant to be harvested within 10 days. Have spotted zero mold on this plant. Ah well, got most of her in the pic...hahaha
View attachment 635950

View attachment 635952

View attachment 635953

Finally last but not least the Frisian Duck...damn is this plant putting on some flower now!
View attachment 635954

Pic of a small sidebranch tip
View attachment 635962

Nice
View attachment 635960

Very Nice indeed
View attachment 635957

More to come!

There's no way there's are autos???

If they are not going to fix pot pros then it should be re-incorporated into AFN as a photoperiod section. We are losing people who's main interest is photoperiods.

Back