Dutch Passion Outdoor DP auto grow Brooklyn, Ultimate, Colorado and Daiquiri

Hey ladies and gents! Hope you can stop by and see the end of the Photo Grow battle that Surffreak are in with the passion [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] in limited light conditions. I just posted my final pics, and harvested today, and I figure Surffreak should be getting close to done. Heop you can stop by and check it out! We are also doing a battle(more of a comparative grow due to conditions difference on this one) with the Frisian duck. Initially I wasn't too impressed with the duck...but over the last 3 weeks wow. Shes a purple beast!

http://www.potpros.net/forums/threa...-passion-1-outdoor.51491/page-14#post-1199687

Sigh...no love over on potpros. :(

@Waira - hey man, we can no longer tag between sites so I wanted to send you a message of 1000 thanks for your speedy and sound advice about the sulfur. At the rate the stalk rot was spreading I am convinced you saved this plant. Thanks so much my friend. Here she is just 2 days from harvest

IMG_4280.JPG

Overhead view
IMG_4279.JPG

IMG_4281.JPG

IMG_4283.JPG

Wow....so impressed with the think fast!!

Okay good old standby strain from dp is doing her typical thing..she is ready to roll...Blueberry
IMG_4284.JPG

IMG_4285.JPG

More pics incoming over at potpros!!

:bighug: Your garden is looking simply awesome brudda! :cheers:
...It's a Sea of Colas in there, what a sight- :woody:--- :bow::bow::bow: :spels::vibe::spels::vibe::spels: :drool::drool::drool:... sorry I spaced the first shout-out earlier, been fekking buried lately! :help: :haha:... You're very welcome GS', I'm almost as stoked as you are about how well it worked - :woohoo: :d5: - She's a sticky beast ay?! I will be back to properly eye-hump your ladiezz a bit later... I'm half asleep, but wanted to get back to you at least! :pass: :sleeping:

spectacular outdoor growing, with plenty of experience and technique thrown in for good measure. And, perhaps unusually on this side of eternity, justice is delivered. One of the best outdoor harvests we have seen this season - well done!

:bighug: Your garden is looking simply awesome brudda! :cheers:
...It's a Sea of Colas in there, what a sight- :woody:--- :bow::bow::bow: :spels::vibe::spels::vibe::spels: :drool::drool::drool:... sorry I spaced the first shout-out earlier, been fekking buried lately! :help: :haha:... You're very welcome GS', I'm almost as stoked as you are about how well it worked - :woohoo: :d5: - She's a sticky beast ay?! I will be back to properly eye-hump your ladiezz a bit later... I'm half asleep, but wanted to get back to you at least! :pass: :sleeping:

Oh you did get the first tag...I thought for some reason you didn't get it. Sorry to be wasting you time pal, I know time is precious this part of the season! I cant even describe how sticky this plant is. Best way to describe is the resin is contact cement. Lightly squeeze a bud, and pick up anything with an open hand. So far the TF is the first plant of the season to have truly sticky resin(the other two I have harvested were greasy or oily in consistency)

spectacular outdoor growing, with plenty of experience and technique thrown in for good measure. And, perhaps unusually on this side of eternity, justice is delivered. One of the best outdoor harvests we have seen this season - well done!

Hey, thanks tony. Bloody great genetics you guys are rocking, excellent job. Think Fast is amazing. and the duck really is an ultimate stealth plant. Very unusual plant shape and leaf type, in conjunction with a lower profile odour of an unusual scent(some kind of fruity...perhaps a lemon lime combo) Once those giant purple colas form, it sort of gives it away though. :D But for guerilla guys, a plant not getting spotted/recognized in the summer can mean feast or famine!!

Here we go ladies and gents! Think Fast is done! Wow...all i have to say.

There is a whack of buds on this plant

The crystal and density is incredible.

And the reeking fresh cut pine smell is excellent.

Yep this might be the most crystal i have ever seen from an outdoor plant.

YIPPEEE!!

Trimmed bud...the first of many!

I have no words. Daym thats nice!

Back