Dutch Passion Outdoor DP auto grow Brooklyn, Ultimate, Colorado and Daiquiri

Rules released and are favourable...2 outdoor or 5 indoor plants per gram prescribed daily. So at worst I will be able to do those numbers.(but more likely with my medical problems, it will be 5X that amount)
In AK the numbers the regulators came up with are bunk! Regs copied from Colorado. during the initiative process I couldn't get anyone from state government or the outfit backing the initiative to be aware of the fact that autos are dwarfs and you need a bunch to equal one photo grown in a temperate latitude. So, I supposed to grow meds for 2 people on 6 autos. Needless to say I'll continue to break the law. Regulators trying to control usage when we voted to be able to grow what we need

Trail - That is a shame buddy....they must assume that more people are doing the indoor gig?

Well hell...potpros is down again. :(

Updates will continue to go on!! Here we go fellas, I think we are at day 167 ! Really pumping out some goods now! Got frost last night, with a temp of 3 degrees celcius. All plants shrugged it off like nothing happened.

First up is the full sun garden plants. Start it off with the Think Fast, the highlight of the season. Woh...tremendous!!
IMG_4180.JPG

Hard to tell in the pics how much bud is on the plant...tried to get a pic showing at least the mass of a few tops at once.
IMG_4214.JPG

Solid bud down to hand, on a sidebranch, I spotted a small spot of mold on a lower bud:
IMG_4181.JPG

Major league crystal on this plant!!
IMG_4182.JPG

Rock Hard Buds too! Getting close to finished now!
IMG_4183.JPG

Next up is the mighty mammoth, the Blueberry. Hahaha the camera mans shadow and the high as possible stance makes her look much smaller than she is.
IMG_4179.JPG

Here is a small side branch...nice buds, though not as grand as last years.
IMG_4190.JPG

Stunning beautiful bud though!! Nice crystal and that awesome Blueberry Perfume smell.
IMG_4192.JPG

And the Durban Poison...starting to flush her out today. Smells and looks perfect. This will be the first plant to be harvested within 10 days. Have spotted zero mold on this plant. Ah well, got most of her in the pic...hahaha
IMG_4195.JPG

IMG_4196.JPG

IMG_4198.JPG

Finally last but not least the Frisian Duck...damn is this plant putting on some flower now!
IMG_4206.JPG

Pic of a small sidebranch tip
IMG_4213.JPG

Nice
IMG_4208.JPG

Very Nice indeed
IMG_4212.JPG

More to come!

And the test garden...pulling out some beautiful plants from here this season.
First up is the Fruity Chronic Juice. Beautiful...this plant has earned a spot in the full sun garden next year.
IMG_4216.JPG

Awesome crystal...good few weeks to go...hope the weather holds!
IMG_4219.JPG

Smells are as awesome as crystal count. Cherry stinking greatness again very similar to last years scent which was awesome!
IMG_4218.JPG

Orange hill special overview...not much for closeups yet, though she is building bud and putting on crystal.
IMG_4220.JPG

And the passion #1...the time has come for a harvest. Started flushing today with 7gallons/28 liters of water. Sorry about the lousy pic...super hard to get proper pics sometimes.
IMG_4221.JPG

Each of the main tops sure did create alot of bud sites. Due to the late forking of the plant though the branches didn't get developed enough to get huge tops. There is a lot of bud here though. This is a pic showing the buds on one of eight main branches.
IMG_4222.JPG

Crystal and especially smell are very nice. Smell isn't super strong, but a very appealing citrus passion fruit smell is very sweet up close. Resin is oily/greasy.
IMG_4223.JPG

Finally a couple of pics of a single MOBXC99 that I wanted to test out. Wow, nice plant considering she had struggles(a chicken knocked the pot off with a bunch of others in may and she was stunted for weeks and weeks, before recovering and turning into a beauty of a plant). I treated this plant like an auto with no topping just a leaned to the north training approach. @StickMan I know you will want to see this plant bud.
IMG_4224.JPG

Nice main top for sure, especially considering the limited 7 hours of light she receives.
IMG_4227.JPG

Excellent crystal and amazing colour. Smell is not super strong, but is a pleasant deep berry smell.
IMG_4225.JPG

IMG_4226.JPG

I hope everyone is doing very well!!

And the test garden...pulling out some beautiful plants from here this season.
First up is the Fruity Chronic Juice. Beautiful...this plant has earned a spot in the full sun garden next year.
View attachment 636026

Awesome crystal...good few weeks to go...hope the weather holds!
View attachment 636028

Smells are as awesome as crystal count. Cherry stinking greatness again very similar to last years scent which was awesome!
View attachment 636027

Orange hill special overview...not much for closeups yet, though she is building bud and putting on crystal.
View attachment 636029

And the passion [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]...the time has come for a harvest. Started flushing today with 7gallons/28 liters of water. Sorry about the lousy pic...super hard to get proper pics sometimes.
View attachment 636030

Each of the main tops sure did create alot of bud sites. Due to the late forking of the plant though the branches didn't get developed enough to get huge tops. There is a lot of bud here though. This is a pic showing the buds on one of eight main branches.
View attachment 636033

Crystal and especially smell are very nice. Smell isn't super strong, but a very appealing citrus passion fruit smell is very sweet up close. Resin is oily/greasy.
View attachment 636034

Finally a couple of pics of a single MOBXC99 that I wanted to test out. Wow, nice plant considering she had struggles(a chicken knocked the pot off with a bunch of others in may and she was stunted for weeks and weeks, before recovering and turning into a beauty of a plant). I treated this plant like an auto with no topping just a leaned to the north training approach. @StickMan I know you will want to see this plant bud.
View attachment 636035

Nice main top for sure, especially considering the limited 7 hours of light she receives.
View attachment 636036

Excellent crystal and amazing colour. Smell is not super strong, but is a pleasant deep berry smell.
View attachment 636038

View attachment 636037

I hope everyone is doing very well!!
doing much better now that you allowed us into your realm of titans

Beautiful bomb looking ladies,nice nice,been talking to a lot of other farmers main complaint is plants are smaller than last year ,I did notice on the positive the meds this year are more flavorfull and nice smell coming outta the ladies this season ,better terps and possibly more tricomes ,time will tell on that though still got 5 to test so far though,always hoping for good weather for you and me both,excellent grow bro!!!!

@Dudeski- Thanks man!
@trailanimal - thanks bud, you are always welcome, my north western brother.
@MediScrogs - I bet it is going to smoke really well!! Need to try to secure some more of these seeds.

Beautiful bomb looking ladies,nice nice,been talking to a lot of other farmers main complaint is plants are smaller than last year ,I did notice on the positive the meds this year are more flavorfull and nice smell coming outta the ladies this season ,better terps and possibly more tricomes ,time will tell on that though still got 5 to test so far though,always hoping for good weather for you and me both,excellent grow bro!!!!

My plants are on que for frame size. Buds might be a bit smaller this year on the BB, but not done yet! Smells and crystal cunts are superb though. Good to you in the coming weeks bud, hope your giants finish perfectly for you!

Beautiful, @912GreenSkell, just beautiful.
I wanna rep ya, but I need to rep some other people before the system will let me, haha.
Remember to send a fat oz my way, hahahahahaha!!!!!

Haha thanks maria....Holds hand with palms in the air "Ermm ahh no rep, no zip....I only got so much to get me through the year" :D Hahahahaa :D

@Dudeski- Thanks man!
@MediScrogs - I bet it is going to smoke really well!! Need to try to secure some more of these seeds.

My plants are on que for frame size. Buds might be a bit smaller this year on the BB, but not done yet! Smells and crystal cunts are superb though. Good to you in the coming weeks bud, hope your giants finish perfectly for you!

Haha thanks maria....Holds hand with palms in the air "Ermm ahh no rep, no zip....I only got so much to get me through the year" :D Hahahahaa :D
@Dudeski- Thanks man!

Thanks man I still got some time on a few ,my blue kush will be done soon but I will be waiting on the tangie and kandy kush for awhile really risking it with the sativa phenos but all is well so far .

Back