Dutch Passion Outdoor DP auto grow Brooklyn, Ultimate, Colorado and Daiquiri

Are you bending them over as plant training? Any other training - topped/Fimmed, super cropped, etc?

Assuming you mean the photos, yes they are topped at 4 true nodes and trained to have an open canopy. In my sig there is a link "techniques for all plants I grow" that details the photos process.

I was rooting around in my canna pantry..lol, and found a jar with 2 buds of AU that I chopped months ago! Ground some up, popped it into my vape and took three hits....WOOooooo!!! Even better with a long cure, maybe three months!

Alrighy..PP is still down and I grabbed just a couple of more pics of some photo girls today. Over in the test garden light is much more limited that where the giants roam. Only 7 hours of direct sun but they girls are doing great!

First up is the Frisian Dew on day 115. Fence on the left is 4 feet high.
IMG_4000.JPG

Preflower is certainly here!
IMG_4001.JPG

And next is the Passion [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] on day 115...love the branching happening on each of the 8 main stalks.
IMG_4002.JPG

Lets the games begin!
IMG_4003.JPG

Thanks Dudeski

We have certain preflower happening on:
Frisian Dew (first to chop again, so far looks like another green phenotype with pink hairs)
Passion [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
Durban Poison
Think Fast
Fruity Chronic Juice (early but I think its on!)
Finally it looks like the BB is also just into flower mode. If it is, that means she will be right on que with the other 3 years BB plants I have grow so far(sept 25th to Oct 5th)
Still waiting on the Frisian Duck and the Orange Hill Special to make their move. Got another 2 weeks for preflower to trigger before I start to get nervous!(Oct 15th-Nov the 1st is generally a no grow zone! I left a plant out until November the 1st last year and she got snowed on 3 separate times, one snow sat on her for 2 days...ahahahahaha welcome to the torture chamber baby!) As I am hoping for nice up high buzzes from both of these plants, an early chop wont break my heart if it comes down to it. I knew I was risking a bit with the orange hill special, but it sounds and looks so great I had to try her out!!

Back to the autos...seems we have two different AU plants indeed. Maximus really has been turning colour and I think the girth is slowing so I responded with overdrive today(2ml per L, 2ml Conno A+B, 2ml Nirvana). Will hit her up with this for the next feed or two every other day, and observe what's happening.
Stunty on the other hand refuses to give up! A few days ago I witness her shoot all kinds of thin spires up from her buds(almost all), and I figured that foxtail would fill in a tiny bit, and that it would signify her soon to be ending life in the test garden. But sooooooo many white hairs, so it seemed kind of odd in the back of my mind. Sure enough the spires have all almost filled in and still 90% white hairs on her. I will continue using big bud until something else happens.
The guy I caregive to asked me yesterday how stunty was doing and when I figure she would be finished. I replied with "Well at the rate she is maturing, she should be done by January, and have buds the size of a transport trucks engine block" :D
Ahh yes...and a touch of slightly bad news...turns out the autoultimates aren't invulnerable to mold after all. I found 2 small mold spots on the better buds of the shaded branches of Stunty. I surgically cut away the spots and discoloured surrounding bud. Still quite impressive. The big auto I had in this location last season had to be cut way early due to mold(Barneys farm auto blue mammoth).

Haha sad to say, but we are so damned busy this time of year we cannot take our time and enjoy it. Needless to say most of the black raspberries go to making Jam, and I keep a couple of large zipocs of berries in the fridge for a weekly black raspberry poundcake, which I have dubbed "Purple Swirlcake". Next time I make one I'll take a pic!!

SO updates!! I've dried and cured the Cookies and the Sunrise, and at 61% RH:
Colorado Cookies weighs 70 grams exactly so 2.5oz, not bad! Full detailed med/smoke/grow report soon!
Brooklyn Sunrise weighed out to 112grams exactly, so a QP on the knuckle, great!! Full detailed med/smoke/grow report soon!
Daiquiri Lime is also dry...despite the mold toss, wow she weighed in at 158grams!! Hell Yes!

And the daiquiri is a lovely bunch of bud too...a pic of a couple of smaller buds:
View attachment 605525

Yet another crystal laden honey!
View attachment 605526

Had some fertilizing to do down in the full sun garden, and I wanted to take a pic of the main stalk of the new Autoultimate...holy shiatsu is this plant packing on the flower now!! She is certainly going to own the rest in terms of yield!!
View attachment 605515
black raspberry pound and cake and daiquiri lime sounds like a great snack, au trunks do have a certain tree like quality, lol

Excellent idea...still another 2 maybe even 3 weeks easy on her I am assuming, and then I will get a black or white sheet and hang it on the fence to conceal the security details. Great idea!

Actually its not even the herb plants that make me so busy. Take into account X15 70 foot gardens for veggies, and over 100 chickens, 2 pigs, 2 cows a 30X30 foot black raspberry patch kind of takes up my summer a bit! ;)
as in making hay when the sun shines

as in making hay when the sun shines

Aint that the truth...plenty of time to contemplate life during the long winter. :)

So a very good local buddy of mine stopped by today, and he brought some of this years auto harvest, which was autoultimate(was a seed bank suggested substitute for green crack that was out of stock). He is blown away with performance. Really nice smooth smoke that tastes of pine, and a hint of fruit in the back ground. Zero mold on his plant. Nice! He managed to yield 2 full jars(so probably 4oz). AU's are rock n' rolla outdoor plants around these parts.

I will be over the moon with excitement if she has a pound or anywhere close to a pound on her. One thing is for sure...Maximus has rock hard buds, much, much firmer than the somewhat loose buds of stunty from the test garden. One think I do know...Autoultimate will be in the garden next year without a doubt! (of course that's assuming I like the buzz) And I have an odd feeling that next year outdoor, we we'll be seeing a few other fella's growing AU's!!
If this plant is indeed a pound or close, the weight that could be pulled out of the full sun garden full of just outdoor ultimates would be astronomical!! Not something I would ever do, as I love and need variety in my smoke for varied medical problems, but wow would that be something to see! 30 or more AU's would fit in this space easily I bet if the photos were not there.
oh, I bet you like the buzz, Voodoo Girl had very dense buds also

Back